IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
Any COTUS or Ford Order Tracking links still working? That aren't password protected that is. Thanks
Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Any COTUS or Ford Order Tracking links still working? That aren't password protected that is. Thanks
If you chat on the Ford website they can look up orders, just price a car on the summary there is a button to chat. I don't know any websites

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS
COTUS has never worked for me and I have a VIN#, window sticker, and a scheduled build week of 8/1 per FP by phone last week. And yes, I plan to call FP tomorrow. :hail:

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
FP must hate me, I call every day LOL.

Agree COTUS is a fail.
Mike and everyone at FP have been really great, I apologize every time I call ... they laugh and say feel free to call any time :cheers:

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Call once a week. The orders are updated every Thursday or Friday. Ask, they will tell you the same.

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
COTUS has never worked for me and I have a VIN#, window sticker, and a scheduled build week of 8/1 per FP by phone last week. And yes, I plan to call FP tomorrow. :hail:
FordService on here have told me that COTUS is only in Beta, and may not work for all orders - its primarily the Southwest and Central regions, and will be expanded in coming months.

IA350

Ruby Voodoo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT, 2017 GT350
I have a build date of 8/9 now. How'd you get your window sticker? I haven't been able to generate one yet. Did dealer pull it for you and when? It seems to be a timing issue. Thanks

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
I have a build date of 8/9 now. How'd you get your window sticker? I haven't been able to generate one yet. Did dealer pull it for you and when? It seems to be a timing issue. Thanks
There a couple of links in the thread titled "Average Order Processing Time" that will get you there. Keep in mind your car may already be in production before the sticker is available, and you may not be able to get a window sticker through these links, some people have had issues.

BTW, I just talked to FP and mine is off the line and in the "trim shop" now, so getting close :headbang:

Sponsored

dean_acheson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Boss 302, 2019 Bullitt
Mike and everyone at FP have been really great, I apologize every time I call ... they laugh and say feel free to call any time :cheers:
What kind of information do you get from FP? I really hate to pester people with questions, but like to have the information. A few years ago in this process I thought the folks at Ford service were great to field the calls and give me updates.

What was it, Ramp 51 where everything seemed to disappear? Good times.

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
What kind of information do you get from FP? I really hate to pester people with questions, but like to have the information. A few years ago in this process I thought the folks at Ford service were great to field the calls and give me updates.

What was it, Ramp 51 where everything seemed to disappear? Good times.
Ford puts out a new schedule on Thursday so I call once a week on Thursday or Friday. FP can tell you just about anything pertaining to the status of your order, but I don't believe they will provide a VIN# or window sticker. For example, when I called today Mike said that mine was off the line and in the trim shop, and that when I was given a build week of 8/1 that meant completed date of 8/1.

dean_acheson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Boss 302, 2019 Bullitt
The folks at Ford you can chat with provided me a sticker and a build date (earlier this week) and an ETA that was about a week long later this month.

I plug the VIN into COTUS and zilch. No such vehicle. It doesn't seem to work so well. I started plugging in other VINs that I've seen on older threads and after about 20 or so, finally found one that worked.
Sponsored