Threads
Reaction score
First Name
キット
Vehicle(s)
s550mustang gt
Hello. Nice to meet you.
I am driving a s550 Mustang GT.
I am wondering if I should install corsa double x pipe, but I can't see the video of the combination with mbrp axleback and I don't know how it sounds like. If anyone knows what it sounds like, please let me know!
I want it to have a high pitched sound like the Corsa Extreme.
Sponsored

jpjr501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - Procharged
OMG, that's going to be so raspy it'll hurt. I got rid of all that noise, still made 800hp.

OP
OP

5.0kit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
キット
Vehicle(s)
s550mustang gt
OMG, that's going to be so raspy it'll hurt. I got rid of all that noise, still made 800hp.
I don't like it being too noisy either.
If I keep the stock axleback and put in a Corsa double x-pipe, will I get a higher pitch?

jpjr501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - Procharged
I don't like it being too noisy either.
If I keep the stock axleback and put in a Corsa double x-pipe, will I get a higher pitch?
it will be a higher pitch but the Long Tube headers and cats are where the noise comes from. Long Tubes, no cats and that mid pipe would be so raspy. So just know when you do headers it’s going to change the tone big time.

Cashley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen2
I added a resonator to my car and it sounds so much better. kooks catless long tubes and stainless works cat back. I wished i had done it sooner

Sponsored

Fusion Training Systems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
Hello. Nice to meet you.
I am driving a s550 Mustang GT.
I am wondering if I should install corsa double x pipe, but I can't see the video of the combination with mbrp axleback and I don't know how it sounds like. If anyone knows what it sounds like, please let me know!
I want it to have a high pitched sound like the Corsa Extreme.
Which MBRP axle back do you have? The street or race series? Much difference between the 2.

OP
OP

5.0kit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
キット
Vehicle(s)
s550mustang gt
it will be a higher pitch but the Long Tube headers and cats are where the noise comes from. Long Tubes, no cats and that mid pipe would be so raspy. So just know when you do headers it’s going to change the tone big time.
I see, I understand. What part do you mean by "header"?

OP
OP

5.0kit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
キット
Vehicle(s)
s550mustang gt
I added a resonator to my car and it sounds so much better. kooks catless long tubes and stainless works cat back. I wished i had done it sooner
Is the volume pretty loud?Does the resonator significantly change the loudness of the sound?

Cashley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen2
Is the volume pretty loud?Does the resonator significantly change the loudness of the sound?
I used magnaflow 11386 resonated X pipe. It didn't decrease the volume but it sure did change the tone. The car has this deep throaty rumble and sounds amazing when your giving it the beans to 8grand. Exhaust sounds soo good now.

Sponsored

Fusion Training Systems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
I have a race series.
I have the race series cat back with H pipe along with long tubes and it’s loud…. I had to purchase MBRP’s 20 inch resonators to take away a lot of the drone. It helped a lot but with the drone but it’s loud…
If I was you I’d go with an H pipe.

OP
OP

5.0kit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
キット
Vehicle(s)
s550mustang gt
I used magnaflow 11386 resonated X pipe. It didn't decrease the volume but it sure did change the tone. The car has this deep throaty rumble and sounds amazing when your giving it the beans to 8grand. Exhaust sounds soo good now.
How did the tone change? Did it become shriller?

OP
OP

5.0kit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
キット
Vehicle(s)
s550mustang gt
I have the race series cat back with H pipe along with long tubes and it’s loud…. I had to purchase MBRP’s 20 inch resonators to take away a lot of the drone. It helped a lot but with the drone but it’s loud…
If I was you I’d go with an H pipe.
I had the impression that H-pipes had a low sound and X-pipes had a high-pitched sound, but is that actually the case?

Fusion Training Systems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
I had the impression that H-pipes had a low sound and X-pipes had a high-pitched sound, but is that actually the case?
Sorry my response was a little confusing. I have the H-pipe and sounds good and deep but LOUD…
Ive heard one with the same setup with an X pipe and was even louder and just didn’t sound right to me.
Sponsored