Sponsored

Car thieves crash Shelby Mustang 350 R through dealership door.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
There is a thread on here about it and a dealership gave their side of the story. Apparently, it was a customers car in for service.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
LMAO! This is a dealership that is only 20 mins away from me.

They did recover the car with a lot of damage. I'm waiting to see when they fix it, if they are greedy enough to put it back on the showroom floor and still ask for 30K over sticker. Or even sticker, but don't disclose that it has been damaged??

I believe their is someone on this forum that works at that dealership.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
There is a thread on here about it and a dealership gave their side of the story. Apparently, it was a customers car in for service.
Interesting. But I think that is incorrect???

That car was sitting on the showroom floor. I actually have a friend that was looking at it the week b4 it was stolen.

But I could be misinformed???

OP
OP
Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Interesting. But I think that is incorrect???

That car was sitting on the showroom floor. I actually have a friend that was looking at it the week b4 it was stolen.

But I could be misinformed???
Yeah i don't think they would put a car in for service on the floor inside. Then again, any dealership asking 30k over might be shady enough to tell the customer the service will take a few days longer and the person who payed it, is probably gullible enough to believe they put it in the showroom for his benefit:doh:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
On a side note, that thief is an absolute moron,
1) A Shelby GT 350 is rare enough and numbered that it will always be "HOT"
2) #1 x 50 for an R
3) it is possible for a foreign market, but the complexity and cost of getting such a rare and easily identifiable car out of the country would cost more than the ADM and transport out of the country and then it wouldn't be hot at all, I know of at least 1 350 R bought in the US (At stupid ADM)and shipped to Europe. Because of the high ADMs they are not hard to get, just expensive.
4) Why not use a fusion or fiesta or hell an F150 to knock down the door and not damage the R compounding all of the issues that make the car not worth it to steal in the first place, Not being able to move it is why it was recovered abandoned less than a week later.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I stand corrected!

Thanks for the update

try714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby gt350
That what happened when the Ford dealer do the let you test drive the car before they want to buy it.. how many of the gt350 owners test drove the car before they buy it? They didn't let me test drive it at all!! They deserved it!!! Go!! Go!! Go!!!
Sponsored