1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Should have bought an mgw. Problem solved. I bought a used one and have had it on my 5.0 for almost 3 years. Love it.
Sponsored

Rice_Stang_Vroom

MustangNoob
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MustangNoob
Vehicle(s)
Compact Japanese - Zoom^3
If you want a quick resolution, contact bill tumps on here. I had an issue with them and went through something like 6 people trying to get it resolved. Bill solved the issue for me in less than 10 minutes.
That's horrible customer service if a person have to go through 7 company reps...

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
Hands down the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Purchased a shifter knob wouldn't not catch the reverse boot and after the recommended 6-7 turns the knob snaps. They refuse to replace the part blaming the installer! First purchase and last.
I'm sorry to hear you had an issue with your purchase. I'll be contacting you soon.

Kind of like "Satisfaction Guaranteed"...how can I know if I'm satisfied with it, IF I DON'T INSTALL IT?; no refunds.
You have a message already from me.

Same thing happened to me, except they let me send the product back....And made ME pay for the return shipping.
PM coming you way .

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
I also had an issue with a shift knob I purchased from CJ Pony Parts. I emailed them. Jordan replied and was very professional and helpful. He processed my refund and return with no questions asked. I've also dealt with John numerous times on the phone, and had nothing but pleasant interactions. Im sure every company has a bad apple, but just try and go through someone else and I'm sure they will make it right.

Last edited:

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
I've also had a problem with them in the past. After maybe 30 phone calls and emails my issue was solved. Sucks that you have to write in a forum for them to try and solve your problem.

Sponsored

BrazukaV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt PP
It can't be worse than Boomba Racing. At least CJ didn't steal your money and then threaten to sue you if you left a bad review!
I saw that. That was some bs. And because of that I will never buy from them even if I get the parts half the price
Sponsored