Sponsored

BMR low profile jacking rails vs BMR shorter tube jacking rails.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I have looked around on the forums as well as BMR site and cant determine the overall length difference between these two. The descriptions make it seem like they are the same length but different thickness of tube stock. Anybody have know what the lengths are? The low profile ones are almost double the price of the shorter tube.
Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Welcome to the forum, I have the low pro ones and can measure the length soon but is your reason for asking because of the price ? What part of Indy are you located ?

OP
OP
MrBelugaBiscuit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Thanks for the welcome! I've looked at every post I could find regarding those jacking rails and could not tell by looking at pictures or by any listed information. Price difference aside I think I would want thicker ones for added ease and durability as long as the length is the same. I really didn't want my first post to be asking a redundant question, sorry!
I am on the Southside of indy.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Thanks for the welcome! I've looked at every post I could find regarding those jacking rails and could not tell by looking at pictures or by any listed information. Price difference aside I think I would want thicker ones for added ease and durability as long as the length is the same. I really didn't want my first post to be asking a redundant question, sorry!
I am on the Southside of indy.
They are “approximately” 54in. long. Honestly you can’t go wrong with them, they are even with the pinch weld seem and I like the length. I’ve had them on both my mustangs

OP
OP
MrBelugaBiscuit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
They are “approximately” 54in. long. Honestly you can’t go wrong with them, they are even with the pinch weld seem and I like the length. I’ve had them on both my mustangs
I appreciate you taking the time to get a measurement on these!

Sponsored

OP
OP
MrBelugaBiscuit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Anybody have a length measurement on the shorter tube version?

jpjr501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - Procharged
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on BenPak Quick Jacks but want to do the BMR jacking rails first. Thanks for this info, didn't know there were two sizes.

OP
OP
MrBelugaBiscuit
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Reached out to BMR on the shorter tube jacking rails. They are 49.75 for driver side and 48.841 for passenger side. They are made to work with steeda stop the hop kit IRS braces.
Sponsored