Best Price for CF Wheels ??

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Tried searching unsuccessfully. Lotsa info about the wheels and the many alternatives.

But I am put off by the high price of forged wheels (~$4K/set). I need 2 wheel sets for matching track wheels. I do not drive on the street. I can buy 2 sets of forged wheels (~$8K) or just buy one more set of the CF wheels.

What is the best price around for an original set of the CF wheels?

Thanks for any info. :headbang:
Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Tried searching unsuccessfully. Lotsa info about the wheels and the many alternatives.

But I am put off by the high price of forged wheels (~$4K/set). I need 2 wheel sets for matching track wheels. I do not drive on the street. I can buy 2 sets of forged wheels (~$8K) or just buy one more set of the CF wheels.

What is the best price around for an original set of the CF wheels?

Thanks for any info. :headbang:
Last I checked a whole set will cost you well north of 10K new. Some one was just trying to sell a used set with tires and sensors for 10k.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Dealer I bought my car from quoted me around $9500 for the set.... $2,100 or so for the rears and $2,600 or so for the fronts. Fronts are more expensive due to the ceramic coating.

He said that was about as close to his wholesale price as he could get.

You may want to give a call to Autonation White Bear Lake and see what they'll do for you.

Sponsored

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
I have seen take-off OEM CF wheels, sensors and cup 2 tires for under $10k on one of the Facebook pages...

That seemed like a pretty good deal.

OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Well it looks like these are still $8-10K or so, the same price as 2 sets of forged. Looks like I am stuck. Thanks for the feedback. :frusty::shrug:

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
Well it looks like these are still $8-10K or so, the same price as 2 sets of forged. Looks like I am stuck. Thanks for the feedback. :frusty::shrug:
I hate to say this, but I just don't see them getting any cheaper than the ones in the ebay auction. There is a definitive cost to upgrading to these wheels, and the best way to get them at the best price is to buy the R with them. ;)

I shopped upgrading my Non-R with wheels, wing, etc., and it just didn't make sense. :cheers:

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378
Give the number on the eBay ad a call. I’m sure there’s an explanation for the “refinished” comment on the fronts. $7K+ shipping for the set is a steal.

Eritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vote for carbon. Lighter, far stiffer, handles better.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
That's a good deal however these are not technically brand new as they have been damaged and refinished. Still a great price. You still have to factor in shipping and all the sensors. Still! The great price
I hate to say this, but I just don't see them getting any cheaper than the ones in the ebay auction. There is a definitive cost to upgrading to these wheels, and the best way to get them at the best price is to buy the R with them. ;)

I shopped upgrading my Non-R with wheels, wing, etc., and it just didn't make sense. :cheers:
Give the number on the eBay ad a call. I’m sure there’s an explanation for the “refinished” comment on the fronts. $7K+ shipping for the set is a steal.
I just want to know why shipping takes almost 2 months!
"Estimated between Fri. May. 11 and Fri. May. 18 "
Sponsored