Sponsored

Best Buy on Ebay?????

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
Man, the more I see "naked" no stripes/roof cars the more I like them! Really cool!

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I saw this yesterday, I am surprised it is still on there. I would get it but I want the Tech pack. I do like the color.

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Don't know if it matters, but the car was originally sold in Canada. Is there any kind of import tax on that?

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I would pass on this...look at the gauge cluster...in KM....its all yours.

Sponsored

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Man, the more I see "naked" no stripes/roof cars the more I like them! Really cool!
I agree. I've always wanted a shelby-striped car, so I got black OTT (no roof) with the idea of, potentially, removing them someday. there are some images floating around of a '15 R in AG no stripes (but with black roof) and it looks bad ass.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Don't know if it matters, but the car was originally sold in Canada. Is there any kind of import tax on that?
Yeah very strange, but given they have a bunch of take off parts for sale, Im guessing this is some sort of tuning shop or dismantler, so might have bought it with a reseller license? If it was bought in the US at retail, they are likely loosing money once you factor in sales tax and registration fees.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I saw this yesterday, I am surprised it is still on there. I would get it but I want the Tech pack. I do like the color.
If the seller is firm on his price which is about a $3,000 ADM and with this being a used car it may be a hard sell.

Personally I would rather purchase a GT350 brand new from a dealer and pay them a small ADM (or MSRP if possible) which would allow me to be the first titled owner.

Assuming that Ford sends out a nice owners kit to the original owner I would certainly encourage any prospective purchaser of this car to make sure that the GT350 owners kit was part of the transaction once it arrives.

In addition hopefully the original Monroney sticker/label would come with this car as well?

:cheers:

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
18 miles and its "used"?

Sponsored

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
I saw this on another forum. The listing states location as Port Huron Michigan...directly across from Sarnia Canada. The photos appear to be taken at "Sean Hyland Motorsports" in Woodstock Ontario...I don't think his price is unreasonable as the car would of been 73k ish plus 13% sales tax (ouch). I'm wondering though if there would be warranty issues (cancelled by Ford) or even registration issues as the car would be an export back to the US (especially after some of the non export clauses I've seen on other listings).

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I was told it takes 6 months before you can transfer a new car across the border.
The gauges in Canada have both KM and Miles.
Only big difference it would have daytime running lights, thats now law here.
If he has some sort of dealers Lic. he might be able to move it across the border.
At US dollars he's making a few bucks, but not outrages.
Sean Hyland motor sports is one of the most respected tuners/ nodders in Canada.
Builds wicked engines, he would treat car right.

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
I believe he does the Super Snake conversions for the Canadian market as well...

I've heard of warranty horror stories as its the only "holdback" that the manufacturer has to play to discourage this from happening...anyone interested would be wise to check into it.

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I believe he does the Super Snake conversions for the Canadian market as well...

I've heard of warranty horror stories as its the only "holdback" that the manufacturer has to play to discourage this from happening...anyone interested would be wise to check into it.
You are correct, he is now authorized to do the Super Snake.
Before if from here, you had to go to Vegas or New york I think.
Sponsored