Sponsored

Be on the lookout - Stolen GT 350 wheels Atlanta

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Pretty damn suspicious activity, Unfortunately in my experience especially with theft the Police are too slow, overburdened, and often just plain lazy to give a shit. Maybe its just Ohio but I would not be too optimistic that the Police will walk this down unless they think it is part of a larger ring. Do not be surprised if they just tell you to handle it with insurance.
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Pretty damn suspicious activity, Unfortunately in my experience especially with theft the Police are too slow, overburdened, and often just plain lazy to give a shit. Maybe its just Ohio but I would not be too optimistic that the Police will walk this down unless they think it is part of a larger ring. Do not be surprised if they just tell you to handle it with insurance.
It should be easily high enough value to be felony theft.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
If I were the OP, I'd ask about local pickup... hint hint.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
These kinds of leads are easy to follow up on and could likely lead to other crimes being cleared as well. Auto and auto part theft are given a pretty high priority. Cops and lawyers like easy cases with paper trails. This should get resolved pretty quickly either way.

OP
OP

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Any updates? Has anyone reached out to the seller? I ask because I am actually interested in these. Tires look great and this set can probably be had for about the cost of new tires.

***Edit***
I am interested if they are not stolen.
They are stolen. Owner is aware of eBay listing. Do not contact seller.

Do not encourage this thief by buying anything from him. Look at what else he sells... odd, huh. Brand new rims with tires with low mileage. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

And lets be honest. What GT350 owner in their RIGHT MIND would sell their wheels? Let alone from a rent-a-storage unit! On eBay... really?

Sponsored

RaceRedGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Race Red #1888
They are stolen. Owner is aware of eBay listing. Do not contact seller.

Do not encourage this thief by buying anything from him. Look at what else he sells... odd, huh. Brand new rims with tires with low mileage. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

And lets be honest. What GT350 owner in their RIGHT MIND would sell their wheels? Let alone from a rent-a-storage unit! On eBay... really?
So we have confirmation they are the stolen wheels? Has the owner followed up? You are making a lot of statements, but until we see some proof, they are just BS. And I have a set of GFG 1-5's from a G37 coupe sitting in a storage facility here in town. The value of those wheels and tires far exceed the GT350, just didn't want them taking up space in my garage.

OP
OP

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Oh. My. Gawd. Get off my case. Not going to divulge how owner, who I know and you probably don't, knows they are his. Also some Honda rims same seller is selling were stolen from same area. Glad your wheels are so valuable. Look at this seller's listings. Fishy, much? I'm trying to help, not get your panties in a bunch. Yes, they're stolen, friend. It's up to the police now. Will they do anything? I don't know. You go do you. I'm not here trying to randomly bad mouth an eBay listing. I would HOPE we'd all stand behind a fellow owner who's been wronged, not start talking smack basically accusing me of playing a farce. They. Are. Stolen. Okay? Done.

Reactions: TDC

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
Just do the insurance claim and get new wheels and tires from Ford. I don't think there is much of a market for these wheels yet unless people curb theirs.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Just do the insurance claim and get new wheels and tires from Ford. I don't think there is much of a market for these wheels yet unless people curb theirs.
I'd like to have them. However knowing what I know now, I wouldn't touch them. They belong to someone and I hope this is investigated and they are returned.

It sucks that you can't park your car and leave it by itself for a while. I just took my 350 out yesterday and left it in a parking lot by itself for a few hours. This is case in point why I really don't like to leave it out by itself.

OP, I hope these wheels turn out to be yours and I hope they nail who is resposible.

F'in idiots probably thought they were CF.

Bastards

Last edited:

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
Only thing about the claim is it will usually raise your rate..and raise the rates of others on the area..we need to start taking a stand against petty theft and grand theft..next time it will be someone's whole car.

I hope they catch the culprit and the person that received the stolen goods.

Sponsored

Built4Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium White
OP, I hope these wheels turn out to be yours and I hope they nail who is resposible.
OP is not the owner of the car that had its wheels stolen. OP started this thread with "Guy in my club had all 4 of his GT 350 wheels stolen last night."

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
OP is not the owner of the car that had its wheels stolen. OP started this thread with "Guy in my club had all 4 of his GT 350 wheels stolen last night."
Ok then.... I hope the guy who owns the wheels gets them back.:cheers:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Looks like an apartment parking lot. :doh::doh:

Any video feed?

Todd15Fastback