Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Looks like the GT350s will have a 5 year production run. Meaning there will be a total of 2500 GT350Rs produced.

http://www.mustang6g.com/?p=5967

On the flip side, the Boss production numbers were substantially lower. Two year run and only around 1500 LS models.

http://www.boss302.com/smf/index.php?topic=62056.0
That is a misconception... The Voodoo will last 5 years until it evolves into a new engine, i.e. Hummingbird.

It will have DI, displacement could be different but it is still destined to be Fords Motorsport NA V8. As will the GT350...
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
PP001, what did you end up paying? (You can PM me)
I was very fortunate to pay MSRP for this car but it took some persistence, patience and of course professionalism as I typically only deal with a GSM when trying to purchase cars such as in past years the Laguna Seca's and now the GT350R models.

Also, yesterday by chance I came across a dealership in the Great White North that has an allocation for a 2017 GT350R which in my opinion may be able to be secured at MSRP or at least close to it.

Obviously I cannot confirm what the OTD price would be but knowing this dealership for a lot of years I suggest that they will be reasonable but only an assumption on my part so this is only speculation on my part.

Anyone in Canada that is interested in either a 2017 Black or Lightning Blue R Electronic Package R model just PM me with your contact information after which time we will communicate by telephone and I will supply the dealership and GSM contact information at that time.

:thumbsup: :ford: :thumbsup:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
PP0001, I know you are from the states, how do you go about bringing these canadian cars down south?

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
PP0001, I know you are from the states, how do you go about bringing these canadian cars down south?
It says right on the window sticker you can't register it anywhere other than the CDM.

Most SVT dealer make you sign no-resale letters here.

I'd kinda like to know too. Curious.

Lightsaber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Evo X 5MT
It says right on the window sticker you can't register it anywhere other than the CDM.

I don't envision that to be an issue. For export, Canada's CBSA only cares if the car is stolen. If the VIN and everything matches, they won't have a problem with it.

The US CBP only cares if you pay the custom duty and the car is federally legal. State-level DMV's would be okay too as long as you pay the fees and sales tax, but of course, it's a road travelled by few. I would be looking forward to see too if anyone can successful do it.

It's damn right that the 350R's are unicorns. I just searched Cars.com and there are no 350R's listed. There is one listed on AutoTrader.ca though:

1yns6x8.png

Sponsored

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
There are at least three Rs listing on autotader.ca and the prices range from $ 110,783 to $149,000

Razorsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 2016 Corvette Z06

Canadian cars cannot go across the border if they are brand new and never titled first in Canada. It would go against NAFTA if you could not bring a used car across the border. The economics don't really work bringing a GT350 from Canada to the USA. My GT350 cost $80200 plus 19% tax.

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Canadian cars cannot go across the border if they are brand new and never titled first in Canada. It would go against NAFTA if you could not bring a used car across the border. The economics don't really work bringing a GT350 from Canada to the USA. My GT350 cost $80200 plus 19% tax.
Based on the price of $80,200 for your GT350 it is only ~$5,200 more for a base R model at MSRP.

Convert the cost for a base 920A R model from Canadian funds into U.S. funds at todays exchange rate and I come up with $64,865 which IMO is very competitive with U.S. pricing assuming one could find an R model at MSRP.

Not sure how you ended up paying 19% tax on your car but that does not look correct but maybe I have missed something? With GST only being 5% are are you suggesting that you paid 14% PST on your car?

:shrug:

Sponsored

Razorsvt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 2016 Corvette Z06
Based on the price of $80,200 for your GT350 it is only ~$5,200 more for a base R model at MSRP.

Convert the cost for a base 920A R model from Canadian funds into U.S. funds at todays exchange rate and I come up with $64,865 which IMO is very competitive with U.S. pricing assuming one could find an R model at MSRP.

Not sure how you ended up paying 19% tax on your car but that does not look correct but maybe I have missed something? With GST only being 5% are are you suggesting that you paid 14% PST on your car?

:shrug:
Good ole luxury tax New for bc.

theman1990

1 arm, 4 cars, 0 autos
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech, GT350R
Samething happened with the GT500s, Boss's and Hellcats. The newness will wear off and then the prices will come back down to earth. I refuse to pay dealer markup for any car.
Enjoy not having an R! Not to be a d*ck but the prices have only INCREASED on the R since the 15 release. People have realized what a machine it is, how rare it is and are willing to pay the ADM. Unlike the hellcat etc which are one trick ponies as well as high volume cars, I'm predicting the R isn't dropping by much over the years.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Looks like the GT350s will have a 5 year production run. Meaning there will be a total of 2500 GT350Rs produced.

http://www.mustang6g.com/?p=5967

On the flip side, the Boss production numbers were substantially lower. Two year run and only around 1500 LS models.

http://www.boss302.com/smf/index.php?topic=62056.0

SO let me get this straight. You come in here, first post, and ask a vague question which it seems you already know the answer to...and then you go on to show that you are able to use the search feature...and copy/paste links as supposed evidence to support your now contrasting opinion to your original question?? (purposeful run-on sentence here).

Gentlemen, we've been trolled.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Good ole luxury tax New for bc.
Thanks for the feedback on the luxury tax in B.C. but it is my understanding that the highest PST rate in B.C. is 10% based on a vehicle that is sold for over ~$58,000?

If that is still the case then a total tax of 15% (GST & PST) would be applicable but since you live in that part of the country I will defer to your understanding which you stated earlier.

With this being the case I really feel bad for everyone in your great province.

:cheers:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
SO let me get this straight. You come in here, first post, and ask a vague question which it seems you already know the answer to...and then you go on to show that you are able to use the search feature...and copy/paste links as supposed evidence to support your now contrasting opinion to your original question?? (purposeful run-on sentence here).

Gentlemen, we've been trolled.
Go tell him how it is... stang! :paddle:

28816706386_4b66dc2704_n.jpg

:D
Sponsored