Akrapovic Exhaust

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
Reading comprehension eludes you my friend. I am talking about Leo Vince exhausts lol :thumbsup: I haven't been able to find anywhere that sells Leo Vince exhausts for cars. unless i'm missing something

i assume your talking about the akro?
Actually yes for the Mustang but I searched for the system years ago so they might have added the cat back pipes.

How about a Termingnoni system.... being a Ducati guy myself..... Arrow used to make some good systems as well.
Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Don't have a Ducati at the moment, but I love the monsters. Just don't want to spend that much on a second motorcycle. My next bike might be a Grom, or something more comfortable to cruise around on and get good mpg's and range.

Don's Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500. 2018 C63S
If the new 5.0 sounds the same as the 2011 to 2014 5.0 I vote for the Borla exhaust. I have the Borla touring on my 2011 and it sounds awesome. Not to loud, throatier than stock, nice refined sound, no drone in the cabin, and flows very well

I am a member of a mustang club, and members have every different systems on there 5.0 the borlas sound among the best.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Coming from the BMW world, Mustang aftermarket is almost free...

For the price of a BMW lsd ($3,300), you can buy a LOT of goodies for your Mustang. Helmets, shocks, exhaust, etc..

Sponsored

OP
OP

Boogeyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT w/ PP
I emailed Akrapovic back when I started this thread and this is the response I received:

"Currently we have no plans for development of a system for the new mustang.* We appreciate the kind words for the previous system."

So they wont have a system out anytime soon it looks like but I would bet that if international sales go well for Ford they will release a system later down the road.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I emailed Akrapovic back when I started this thread and this is the response I received:

"Currently we have no plans for development of a system for the new mustang.* We appreciate the kind words for the previous system."

So they wont have a system out anytime soon it looks like but I would bet that if international sales go well for Ford they will release a system later down the road.
Probably because their target consumer is willing to pony up 3k+. Not something that a whole lot of S550 buyers would bite on.