5 New GT350s on lot at Barrie Ford near Toronto

markham51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 07 GT500 SS, MKIII Cobra, 68 Shelby GT500 KR Convert
Drove by Barrie Ford on my way back from cottage yesterday. Talk to Darcy if you are interested 705 735 8860 According to him their entire allocation came at once. Barrie is one hour north of Toronto airport. Some nice looking iron!

With 5 on lot I would guess they would sell for list or real close.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Drove by Barrie Ford on my way back from cottage yesterday. Talk to Darcy if you are interested 705 735 8860 According to him their entire allocation came at once. Barrie is one hour north of Toronto airport. Some nice looking iron!

With 5 on lot I would guess they would sell for list or real close.
Speaking of GT350/GT350R's for sale I got a call earlier today from a dealership up in Canada today offering me a 2017 R model at $10K over MSRP.

I politely declined the offer as I know this dealership very well and told them that if they gave me a couple of hours that I would pass this allocation onto a good friend and would have it sold to a good car buddy in short order and that is exactly what happened.

Based on recent production figures that were recently provided to this forum Canada so far for the 2016MY has gotten ~15% of the total R model production which to me is quite surprising.

With that being said someone recently posted that Ford plans to only produce a total of only 360 R models for both countries for the 2017MY which to me is surprising but I certainly respect that post.

Having said that this Canadian dealership has already been given 3 R models allocations for the 2017MY and with that being the case I have to suggest as I have said all along that the R model production for 2017MY will exceed the 2016MY numbers but again that is only speculation on my part.

Will Canada exceed 15% of the total R model production for the 2017MY and if so we can expect to see many more than ~475 R models that were built in the 2016MY compared to the upcoming 2017MY it is anyone's guess but then again maybe Canada will get a bigger slice of the pie for 2017 with America getting a lesser amount?

Aside from production numbers for the 2016MY versus the 2017MY it just goes to show everyone that there are still some deals out there on the ever elusive Shelby GT350R.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Calgaryshelby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R - Triple black
Speaking of GT350/GT350R's for sale I got a call earlier today from a dealership up in Canada today offering me a 2017 R model at $10K over MSRP.

I politely declined the offer as I know this dealership very well and told them that if they gave me a couple of hours that I would pass this allocation onto a good friend and would have it sold to a good car buddy in short order and that is exactly what happened.

Based on recent production figures that were recently provided to this forum Canada so far for the 2016MY has gotten ~15% of the total R model production which to me is quite surprising.

With that being said someone recently posted that Ford plans to only produce a total of only 360 R models for both countries for the 2017MY which to me is surprising but I certainly respect that post.

Having said that this Canadian dealership has already been given 3 R models allocations for the 2017MY and with that being the case I have to suggest as I have said all along that the R model production for 2017MY will exceed the 2016MY numbers but again that is only speculation on my part.

Will Canada exceed 15% of the total R model production for the 2017MY and if so we can expect to see many more than ~475 R models that were built in the 2016MY compared to the upcoming 2017MY it is anyone's guess but then again maybe Canada will get a bigger slice of the pie for 2017 with America getting a lesser amount?

Aside from production numbers for the 2016MY versus the 2017MY it just goes to show everyone that there are still some deals out there on the ever elusive Shelby GT350R.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
My dealer in Alberta, which bills itself as one of the biggest sellers of Mustangs in Canada, received 3 R allocations for 2016, and for 2017 received just 1, so who knows.
Sponsored