Sponsored

2016 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2016 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

XDsm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Congrats sir! Nice exterior and interior color choice. How you liking the painted roof? I seriously thought about it but went with Navi. instead. Automatic here, so no PP for me. :( Can't wait to get my wheels/tires in about a month. Corsa exhaust hopefully going on next week, what you got planned for it?
Thanks! I really like the painted roof. I was going to vinyl it black any way so when they announced black painted roofs would be optional for 2016 I knew I had to have it. I got a Magnaflow Competition axle back waiting to be installed. After that will be tint.

You just beat the deadline too. That sure looks sweet! And that did it... gonna get the top on mine wrapped with gloss black vinyl. Was thinking about it when I changed the order from magnetic to 3Y, but figured I'd be tempting fate. As it was the car was ready to be scheduled and the dealer for some reason couldn't change the order. Had to go through the zone rep to the regional manager to get it done. Thankfully, checked with Deysha 2 days later, and color was changed. Enjoy it, man... cuz I'm enjoyin' mine!

Congrats on finally getting your car! I really dig the black roofs, gives good contrast.

Congrats!!!!

Thanks!

Congratulations Angermgmt14, Waldorf andf XDsm :cheers: :cheers: Nice to see some of our diehards finally getting their cars delivered :ford: Gives us that are still waiting the feeling that it will eventually happen for us :headbang: Looking forward to all the new pics and seeing your posts as you begin your mods. Someone needs to starta new post for all of us with 2016's "What did you do to your 2016 S550 Today?" Enjoy your cars my friends and hope to share mine with you shortly :cheers: :headbang: :clap2: :cheers:
Thanks! The 2016s are finally starting to trickle in. It's been a blast driving mine so far. Such a big difference coming from the WRX.
Sponsored

XDsm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Those of you that have received your cars...have you tried the seat coolers? I'm sure you are all aware of the issue with air not blowing out much if at all from the upper portion of the seat back and that there is a TSB. I just wonder at what point Ford put or will put the new parts in the '16s.
My back started to warm up after 20 mins of driving. It was hot yesterday, close to the 90s.

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
My back started to warm up after 20 mins of driving. It was hot yesterday, close to the 90s.
Well, bummer. This may be a case where those with a build date after September are better off.

I test drove four '15 GTs, two of them for a couple hours each. The coolers were on the whole time for both front seats (me and my son). We noticed the air blew mostly only from the seat bottoms on all four that we drove, but none of them warmed up. That would really suck!

I suppose I won't be needing them before next spring but wish I wouldn't have to deal with taking it back to get the new parts. :mad:

TwinReverb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP

vder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Fox Body, 16 Mustang GT Vert, 22 Explorer ST
Looks great, good luck!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

RUke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Just got word that my car is at the dealership. When I spoke to the salesman he said it wouldn't be ready today to come home due to inspections and detailing. Bummer! Oh well, what's one more day? It's a day without my baby!!!

Not sure if I'll be able to get pictures for a few days as we have a hurricane in the area.

MantisTaboggin1975

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Twinreverb more pics please. Let's see the hood mounted turn signals and the interior.

I just got my approximate build/blend date of 10/14/15 and estimated delivery of 11/13/15. Now the minutes are going to seem like hours.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Haven't heard back from Waldorf, he may have been abducted or he's out on a joy ride somewhere at Area 51 !:shrug:

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Any news on mine Deysha ?? :help:
I’ll get back to your PM as soon as possible, MikeD1.

Be sure to make an appointment with your Ford Dealer to get this checked out, XDsm. Also, PM me with your mileage, full name, and best daytime number.

Just picked it up!
Very nice, TwinReverb!! Congrats again!

Just got word that my car is at the dealership. When I spoke to the salesman he said it wouldn't be ready today to come home due to inspections and detailing. Bummer! Oh well, what's one more day? It's a day without my baby!!!

Not sure if I'll be able to get pictures for a few days as we have a hurricane in the area.
Woo hoo! Congrats, RUke!!

Deysha

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Hi Deysha, I've sent a couple PMs since the 24th, haven't seen a response. Have you been able to find an update? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Fingers

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Hello Deysha, anxiously awaiting reply from PM on confirmation if my car has actually shipped from the factory. Thanks in advance :D

vder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am also waiting on the car being shipped from the factory

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi Deysha, I've sent a couple PMs since the 24th, haven't seen a response. Have you been able to find an update? Thanks.
Hello Deysha, anxiously awaiting reply from PM on confirmation if my car has actually shipped from the factory. Thanks in advance :D
As you already know my inbox is overflowing, guys. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience.

Deysha

vder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you have been a great asset to all of us

Sponsored