2015 camaro 1LE vs 2015 mustang gt PP

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
That can not possibly be the way anyone reads theShrills post. He merely is incapable of accepting that the OLDER 1le is a better track car than the current GT. That the CURRENT SS is about half to a whole second faster in a quarter blast. Just deal with it.

Instead he finds the most ludicrous examples. A 38 second lap? Where you never get out of first gear? And it still was slower.

The whole weight issue, should of prompted jersey shore to stfu forever instead he misdirects, a lot.

I know a lot around here thinks he is a troll, and there is a reason he is booted from so many other forums. I don't think he is a troll at all. I merely think he is one of those weirdos who can't accept his favorite loses. You know, like an XBox fanboy who won't here PlayStation is better, more like that. Hands over his ears, blasting nerd stats that don't prove his agenda but in his mind he believes so.

He can blast the Camaro for looks, visibility interior all he wants because that is subjective. It's not subjective that the current SS, without the 1le is way faster in a quarter or on a track out the box than its GT counterpart or a GT with the PP added. It will only get much worse once the 1le is on the streets.
A whole second? Really? Nice try though.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
Sponsored

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
That can not possibly be the way anyone reads theShrills post. He merely is incapable of accepting that the OLDER 1le is a better track car than the current GT. That the CURRENT SS is about half to a whole second faster in a quarter blast. Just deal with it.

Instead he finds the most ludicrous examples. A 38 second lap? Where you never get out of first gear? And it still was slower.

The whole weight issue, should of prompted jersey shore to stfu forever instead he misdirects, a lot.

I know a lot around here thinks he is a troll, and there is a reason he is booted from so many other forums. I don't think he is a troll at all. I merely think he is one of those weirdos who can't accept his favorite loses. You know, like an XBox fanboy who won't here PlayStation is better, more like that. Hands over his ears, blasting nerd stats that don't prove his agenda but in his mind he believes so.

He can blast the Camaro for looks, visibility interior all he wants because that is subjective. It's not subjective that the current SS, without the 1le is way faster in a quarter or on a track out the box than its GT counterpart or a GT with the PP added. It will only get much worse once the 1le is on the streets.
Why don't you quit being scared and post what car you really drive? Your type are getting really old around here.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
I won't disagree, but your also talking about a new GT platform going against a old platform 1le and still loosing. The 1le is a bigger and heavier car and has less HP.
HP is only down my 9 or so but the torque and low end torque is higher on the ls3 engine. Funny fact though, the old gen 1le is also faster around a track than the new ss, not the new 1le but the ss.

75Brick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bricklin 11 Fusion 15 200S 95 Trans Am
I won't disagree, but your also talking about a new GT platform going against a old platform 1le and still loosing. The 1le is a bigger and heavier car and has less HP.
The devil is in the details on this one. I will admit GM gave some nice factory equipment on the 1LE. However, it does have much more aggressive suspension and tires. As in the example of my 4th Gen, you can make up for a lot of a platform's deficiencies with the right suspension and tire package.

It seems to be a pretty common opinion that the GT, even with PP, is under-damped, which does can cause a lack of confidence when driving a car at 10/10. A loss of confidence can cause the driver to not push the car to its limits, reducing lap times. This doesn't mean the platform is garbage, it means Ford has different goals from the factory than racers.

The same goes for the new Camaro. I haven't driven one yet, but if they have more performance-oriented suspension, it still does not necessarily mean it is a better platform than the Mustang.

I guess this is a long way of saying, it is extremely difficult to compare the platforms, which is what thePill appears to be continually trying to do. Especially when everyone only looks superficially at the cars, and not the "bones" underneath.

75Brick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole second? Really? Nice try though.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
I try to be level headed and give a different perspective for looking at this debate, particularly in regards to thePills posts. Instead, the response I get is...

Sponsored

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Funny fact though, the old gen 1le is also faster around a track than the new ss, not the new 1le but the ss.
Where did you see this? Also, I remember Chevy saying that the Alpha SS was faster than the out going 1le.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
I try to be level headed and give a different perspective for looking at this debate, particularly in regards to thePills posts. Instead, the response I get is...

Dude, I tried to be level headed with thePill for a long time. If you go back and read my posts with him, you will see that. All I got back was a bunch of ".....," and ":lol:"

Anytime you bring real hard core evidence, he just spouts something completely off topic and keeps repeating the same regurgitated crap. I love this forum man. But I love it even more when he is on my ignore list. I can have civil disagreements with people. Themustangguy and todd are fun guys to talk to.

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
Where did you see this? Also, I remember Chevy saying that the Alpha SS was faster than the out going 1le.
And by quite a bit too, something like 3 seconds on their Milford track I think.

75Brick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude, I tried to be level headed with thePill for a long time. If you go back and read my posts with him, you will see that. All I got back was a bunch of ".....," and ":lol:"

Anytime you bring real hard core evidence, he just spouts something completely off topic and keeps repeating the same regurgitated crap. I love this forum man. But I love it even more when he is on my ignore list. I can have civil disagreements with people. Themustangguy and todd are fun guys to talk to.
:cheers:And I thank you for your level-headedness. It's refreshing to see someone with a different bias that doesn't completely freak out at every disagreement. If ignoring him makes your experience better, more power to you :cheers:

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

:love::love::lol:

bdavies011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels

I used to enjoy reading your debates and dialogue with him. For a while I really did think he was one of the best trolls on the internet but after recently finding out what he's been doing with other members it makes me sad. Definitely something not right there. :(

Nasty99z28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 z28 with full bolt-ons and a mwc fab9
I used to enjoy reading your debates and dialogue with him. For a while I really did think he was one of the best trolls on the internet but after recently finding out what he's been doing with other members it makes me sad. Definitely something not right there. :(
Care to elaborate?

Khell86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt
He's talking about MT's last H2H between the SS and M4. The SS put down a slower time than the 5th gen 1LE. It was of course different time/day.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I can have civil disagreements with people. Themustangguy and todd are fun guys to talk to.
OK, dial it back, this isn't Grinder ...

:D

Seriously, at the very least, you actually have the car you're talking about, posted pics of it (and you even had the balls to post pics of yourself :D )

That provides a little context and framing of the conversation. The _worst_ are totally anonymous posters, without any history, nothing but phantom implications of what a hard core car enthusiast they are, but with zero real world validation.

:cheers:
Sponsored