Sponsored

2015-2020 Mustang GT Cat Delete Pipes: First To Market and The Original Cat Deletes

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
oh that was just a tease! give us a real video in motion!!!!!!!

Customer picked up the car before I was able to get a driving video.
I will get a better video when the car comes back for lowering springs.
Sponsored

rainmaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I just had mine welded up yesterday. Anybody in the Chicagoland area looking for a great shop for TIG/MIG welding or trans / clutch work let me know. Anyway, with h-pipe and Roush mufflers this setup sounds very modest (said no one ever). I can take some pics or make a vid over the weekend if anyone is interested. No issues with Cat deletes with my Lund tune (no CEL - in the process of datalogging & switching to 100 Octane now).

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just had mine welded up yesterday. Anybody in the Chicagoland area looking for a great shop for TIG/MIG welding or trans / clutch work let me know. Anyway, with h-pipe and Roush mufflers this setup sounds very modest (said no one ever). I can take some pics or make a vid over the weekend if anyone is interested. No issues with Cat deletes with my Lund tune (no CEL - in the process of datalogging & switching to 100 Octane now).
yes! MAKE A VIDEO :)

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
embedded version
[ame]

but good god that's gotta be loud. roush is loud enough as is! I would love to hear some drive bys!

Sponsored

Sponsored

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Depends on your shop. I go to the same one all the time, usually $100-$150 for everything. Including putting on the rest of the exhaust.
I might do this. I have a MBRP race installed already but want alittle more. So since the passenger side is bolt on, is there enough clearance to do that side with jack stands?

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Are there still plans of possibly making a bolt on version of this?
Realistically no, as the only way to make a bolt-on would cost close to the same as Longtube headers.

I might do this. I have a MBRP race installed already but want alittle more. So since the passenger side is bolt on, is there enough clearance to do that side with jack stands?
Yes the passenger side can be done on jackstands. So can the driver side, if you lift it high enough, if you can get the saws-all under the car.

Hmm I wonder how much labor would be.
We charge $250.00, so I would not recommend paying more than that, we are expensive when it comes to our labor. There is a post in the previous pages where one member states they were quoted $85.00.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Does anyone in here have this bolted up to a Gibson catback? I'm waiting to hear what it sounds like. I searched youtube and couldnt find any specifically. I'd like to go this route vs headers. The initial expense is just so expensive on those, especially, if you cant do the install yourself. Thanks in advance!

Loyalty_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Fastback GT
So to get this correct the only thing welded is the driver side flange and then its direct bolt up after that? And welded another flange your driver side cat makes it completey bolt on switching between the two?

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
So to get this correct the only thing welded is the driver side flange and then its direct bolt up after that? And welded another flange your driver side cat makes it completey bolt on switching between the two?
Yes. That is correct.

-Nick
Sponsored