wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
I read today that Ford may make these cars longer than they once announced (lower demand for EV's).
no way, no how, ainā€™t happeninā€™ period, end of story!

and if it does, I will eat my hatā€¦right after I fill out my order form šŸ˜Ž

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium

NPTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
I never said a gt350r was 45-50k, Iā€™ve had a few concussions in my life but I donā€™t have brain damage. Lol. Title of the thread says GT350.
But hereā€™s a nice one owner 350 track pack in the price range I was talking about :
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...edEntity=d2303#listing=381582175/NONE/DEFAULT
Oil in the trunk, never a good sign. And at this price, I plan on tires...haha!

But you're doing our friend a solid here digging up these deals...that's cheap...but as I said above, firm believe in getting what you pay for with cars like this...

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
Oil in the trunk, never a good sign. And at this price, I plan on tires...haha!

But you're doing our friend a solid here digging up these deals...that's cheap...but as I said above, firm believe in getting what you pay for with cars like this...
Probably does need tires but would still be under 50k with new tires. Our friend has some stringent requirements lol.

Itā€™s worth a look imo especially for a track pack car. Iā€™ve been doing my budget for the year and deciding if I can move up into a 350 at the end of the year and this is one of the cars I had my eye on.

Oil is interesting, but If you looked in the trunk of my 68 youā€™d think I was ready to rebuild the car with all the spare parts and fluids I keep in there but I like it because itā€™s self contained that way lol.

Sponsored

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
That thing has definitely been ragged out...I would MAYBE offer 60k.
How so? Just because of the miles? Car looks clean in the pics. Considering 2020 Rā€™s with 1K miles or less are going for about $100k here, Iā€™d say itā€™s a fair price (maybe knock a few grand more off) assuming itā€™s as clean as it looks. If it looks like itā€™s been beat on in person, then thatā€™s a different story for sure.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
How so? Just because of the miles? Car looks clean in the pics. Considering 2020 Rā€™s with 1K miles or less are going for about $100k here, Iā€™d say itā€™s a fair price assuming itā€™s as clean as it looks. If it looks like itā€™s been beat on in person, then thatā€™s a different story for sure.
The front bumper cover is scratched to shit, the front splitter is missing, plate looks like it was installed with self tapping sheet metal screws, headlights foggy/scratched, and I am not 100% certain, but it sure looks like at least one of the wheels doesn't have the white circle you should see inside the CF wheels (I would lean on someone with an R to chime in on whether or not I should be able to see it). The Alcantara is matted. The rear diffusor sort of looks like its been sun-bleached. I mean I don't know for sure, but if I was internet browsing from 500 miles away, I am not wasting my time on this one.

1714140293190-h4.png

Sponsored

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
The front bumper cover is scratched to shit, the front splitter is missing, plate looks like it was installed with self tapping sheet metal screws, headlights foggy/scratched, and I am not 100% certain, but it sure looks like at least one of the wheels doesn't have the white circle you should see inside the CF wheels (I would lean on someone with an R to chime in on whether or not I should be able to see it). The Alcantara is matted. The rear diffusor sort of looks like its been sun-bleached. I mean I don't know for sure, but if I was internet browsing from 500 miles away, I am not wasting my time on this one.

1714140293190-h4.png
I would say that the scratch on the front bumper cover would buff out easily and is probably also from the license plate bracket before they switched to what looks like a no drill version.
I ainā€™t flying 1000 miles to go see it but if I was in Cali Iā€™d check it out

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

1714140293190-h4.png
Your zoom skills are better than mine, I missed that on the bumper. Some of this stuff is hard to tell from photos, so I would agree with you that itā€™s one to see in person if youā€™re serious about it.

I would defer to you all regarding the splitter, I know they scrape quite a bit. Maybe the PO didnā€™t want to deal with it scraping? Probably not a good sign as to how it was treated but it is hard to tell how someone cared for a car until you see it up close. One of the reasons I donā€™t usually consider an out of state car unless I can get there to see it/touch it/drive it before purchasing (unless brand new from factory).

The alcantara can be perked back up with a little love and some Sonax, I noticed it but that didnā€™t really bother me considering the mileage.

Not a car Iā€™m considering anyway but with a little more of a discount it would probably be worth it to someone. Guess I need to work on my zooming in skills on the ol iPhone šŸ˜Ž

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
Your zoom skills are better than mine, I missed that on the bumper. Some of this stuff is hard to tell from photos, so I would agree with you that itā€™s one to see in person if youā€™re serious about it.

I would defer to you all regarding the splitter, I know they scrape quite a bit. Maybe the PO didnā€™t want to deal with it scraping? Probably not a good sign as to how it was treated but it is hard to tell how someone cared for a car until you see it up close. One of the reasons I donā€™t usually consider an out of state car unless I can get there to see it/touch it/drive it before purchasing (unless brand new from factory).

The alcantara can be perked back up with a little love and some Sonax, I noticed it but that didnā€™t really bother me considering the mileage.

Not a car Iā€™m considering anyway but with a little more of a discount it would probably be worth it to someone. Guess I need to work on my zooming in skills on the ol iPhone šŸ˜Ž
Good tip on the sonax, my buddy with the SS 1LE has sweaty hands and his alcantara wheel looks like leather and he was asking me how to fix it, now we have an answer šŸ‘

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Good tip on the sonax, my buddy with the SS 1LE has sweaty hands and his alcantara wheel looks like leather and he was asking me how to fix it, now we have an answer šŸ‘
Sonax Alcantara cleaner and a nice leather cleaning brush will do the trick šŸ‘

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

I am in the same boat as you. If it was down the street from me, hell yeah I am looking at it! After all, it is an R.
Sponsored