Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

burndog79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep private
The dealer SHOULD get that info from their regional rep from what I have read on here, but so far I have not been able to extract that info from my dealer.

Basically saying they keep asking the rep and arent getting any solid info. Kind of BS when it looks like multiple dealerships have multiple allocations with VINs and build dates and my order was placed 5 months ago and still hasnt moved a peep.
They say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I played the silly dealer game 4 the last year and a half and they can't give me any information whatsoever. So I finally said to hell with this and I just went and bought one from a dealership who had a buyer cancel. I didn't get the color I want hence the two in the bush part. But when you're driving this thing you won't give a s*** what color it is I promise:crazy:
Sponsored

TexanZSG21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
The dealer SHOULD get that info from their regional rep from what I have read on here, but so far I have not been able to extract that info from my dealer.

Basically saying they keep asking the rep and arent getting any solid info. Kind of BS when it looks like multiple dealerships have multiple allocations with VINs and build dates and my order was placed 5 months ago and still hasnt moved a peep.
If it makes you feel any better (I'm sure it doesn't), I'm in the same boat. Placed my order in July and still on material hold.

Last edited:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I honesty dont mind the wait, Id just rather know a rough time frame when to expect the car.

TexanZSG21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
I guess I should have checked my email before I posted, haha! I just got an email from the dealer saying my car will be produced soon and should have an ETA for me in the next couple of days.

Sponsored

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I honesty dont mind the wait, Id just rather know a rough time frame when to expect the car.
I think you've stated you got yours from a small dealer. According to mine, VINs and subsequent builds are dependent on Mustang sales in general and therefore I suspect you are in the same boat as I. Mine is not on the build list through January according to my dealer and rep. If you haven't heard I would guess the same is true for you. Therefore your rough time is sometime after January.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yes quite small, they have 0 mustangs in stock right now. First I was told sometime after september, then about a month or so ago I was getting "sometime soon", and now just silence/ambiguity.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

Same here.. Was trying to find another way around since ford performance couldn't either. I have a feeling it isn't good news for this year if they don't want to give up the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hughespj47

HughesPJ47
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 Track Pack, '09 MINI Cooper S, 94 SHO
I placed my order with a small dealer, in a location where Mustangs don't sell well due to climate. I guess getting my Shelby later is the price for an MSRP deal. I'll take it.

mephim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track (gone), 2019 GT350 (gone)
Aside from my dealership that says "sometime maybe December,"Is there a way to track my order now that I have a VIN?

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Yes quite small, they have 0 mustangs in stock right now. First I was told sometime after september, then about a month or so ago I was getting "sometime soon", and now just silence/ambiguity.
Something does not sound right here. Do you have a VOC and if so have you spoken to FR?

Hopefully you have at least a VOC for your car after which time that should help your journey.

If not I would take your concern to another level and get Ford customer service involved.

Not sure if you have a deposit on your car and if so I would escalate your concerns with Ford.

Good luck and hope you make some progress today or very soon!

:cheers:

Brutane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350,14 Silverado, 14 suburban, 77 bandit T/A
I placed my order with a small dealer, in a location where Mustangs don't sell well due to climate. I guess getting my Shelby later is the price for an MSRP deal. I'll take it.
Hell yeah MRSP. I'd wait till spring not like your going to be driving it anyway. Congrats on the deal.

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
heard from the dealer today, the rep is putting in the order finally, got my voc two months ago. the wheels are moving, thinking it might be in january now

- via Tapatalk App

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Something does not sound right here. Do you have a VOC and if so have you spoken to FR?
:
Yeah, I have a VOC and DORA along with the preliminary order form from the dealer. FP said its a valid order, the car will be built, it just hasnt been fully scheduled yet, which depends on when the dealers allocation is. They said the regional rep should have this information, unfortunately I have not been able to get my dealer to actually extract that information from the regional rep.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Yeah, I have a VOC and DORA along with the preliminary order form from the dealer. FP said its a valid order, the car will be built, it just hasnt been fully scheduled yet, which depends on when the dealers allocation is. They said the regional rep should have this information, unfortunately I have not been able to get my dealer to actually extract that information from the regional rep.
Good to hear your car is at least a valid order. I have seen some strange stuff of late which includes friends of mine that had various cars ordered included the elusive R models with the orders did not go through as promised.

I can certainly understand your frustration but at least you know you have a car coming which is much better that a lot of people can say.

Now let's hope the regional rep sheds some light on your order very soon?

:thumbsup:
Sponsored