Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

burndog79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep private
7 allocations

FINALLY! After 3 months of waiting got my DORA! Is this really a reason to celebrate? I feel it is! LOL. So does anyone want to make an educated guess as to what my build date will be at a 7 allocation las vegas dealership if my Dora date says 7/20/15? Lets here what y'all think.:headbang:

P.S Priority on dora says 10 and the vin listed on the dora is just that default A6P8JZ G
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Hard to say, did you get one from mustang manny? I know he had quite a few allocations and also bought out allocations from other dealers, so I have no idea how they would prioritize those

Mustang Mike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
13 ZL1 vert
Got my window sticker today. Build date is 10/20 ETA to dealer is 11/3 to 11/9. VIN is 0404 and car is Race Red non R with Tech pack. Finally looks like we might be getting these things!

:)

Attachments

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Hi ShelbyGirl - sorry to hear the BS that the dealer is doing to you. was there a signed contract with the dealer? If yes, maybe engage a Ford Dealer Rep and place a formal compliant against the dealer. They should honor the agreement regardless of what is currently going on with ADM. Did you order a GT350R or GT350 ? I ordered a GT350R but I have a list of dealers that are selling a GT350 for MSRP or $5K ADM.
Morjo02,

Would you be willing to share that list of dealers....I am in the northeast and have been looking for a 2016. If not I would understand completely but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, very sorry to hear Shelby Girl....that's absolutely horrible. I hate the way these dealers play with people like that. Totally despicable! :paddle:

Best of luck in either getting it resolved or finding another deal although the 2015 is going to be tough. Best of luck!

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Got my window sticker today. Build date is 10/20 ETA to dealer is 11/3 to 11/9. VIN is 0404 and car is Race Red non R with Tech pack. Finally looks like we might be getting these things!

:)

Congrads !!!!:cheers:

Sponsored

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
Well I did it. I made the switch to Track Pack today. I just couldn't bring myself to ride around on leather seats lol.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
If you have a lead on a MSRP GT350 please PM, my brother in law might be interested

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
Well I did it. I made the switch to Track Pack today. I just couldn't bring myself to ride around on leather seats lol.

I switched a couple weeks back also. I wouldve missed the recaros too much

- via Tapatalk App

Sponsored

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
OK, may seem like a dumb question but I don't see any handling characteristics that should be different between the Tech and Track pack. So if not going to track the car except maybe once or twice just for the experience and use it more for touring, I really can't see any advantage to the Track pack. UNLESS, is it possible to do spirited enough driving at consistently high rpm long enough (say in first and second gear predominantly so not breaking too many laws) which it looks like this car was built for off of a track on regular roads that one might wish the extra coolers were on the car? Or is tracking so unique that those type of stresses are really pretty impossible to hit if not on a track? Still have the opportunity to change from Tech to Track.

BADASS03SVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Anyone know of any msrp allocations left? Still bummed I lost mine...

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
OK, may seem like a dumb question but I don't see any handling characteristics that should be different between the Tech and Track pack. So if not going to track the car except maybe once or twice just for the experience and use it more for touring, I really can't see any advantage to the Track pack. UNLESS, is it possible to do spirited enough driving at consistently high rpm long enough (say in first and second gear predominantly so not breaking too many laws) which it looks like this car was built for off of a track on regular roads that one might wish the extra coolers were on the car? Or is tracking so unique that those type of stresses are really pretty impossible to hit if not on a track? Still have the opportunity to change from Tech to Track.
Recaros :cheers:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
A few members of this forum who are serious about tracking said they were going to get aftermarket seats for the track anyway. According to them, the Recaros aren't the greatest for track use. I was planning to try a harness with the tech pack seats and then decide whether I need a better seat or not. I don't think I will need the Recaros for how often I will get to the track. 99% of the time my car would be on the street.

Someone say Recaros?? :amen:

:headbang:

:D

:thumbsup:
I would really love to know the distance side to side between the bolsters - both on the bottom of the seat as well as the seat back. Maybe once the cars start shipping someone here would be willing to measure them?
Sponsored