2015-17 Mustang GT Ford Performance Power Packs

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I'm scheduled to get one tomorrow morning before I take this kit off. $108 dollars... UG! May just say screw it. I don't really want to spend that kind of money. I was expecting like a whopping $70 tops. Can't find anyone to do it for me this week for that. Arg!
Please do it! :)

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase

MK5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic
I recently ordered the pp2 from levittownford. At that time it said they should be in stock on 12/31. Now when I check their site it says back ordered until 2/28!! What gives?! Where are you guys getting these from with all the installs I'm reading on here?

Thanks

Sponsored

LawsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP
That takes me back to the olden days when guys like you used to test engines all night at Nellis. It was like falling to sleep at the sound of wounded elephants with microphones. We had F4's, 105's, and 111's back then. When I finally moved off base, it was hard to sleep for awhile. Later I worked cargo planes at Norton and March, but I missed those chilly evenings working on fighters outside Vegas. But that was another life...see what you did! lol :cool:
Yup gotta love the late evenings out on the line running an F15 and looking down and seeing the lights of the strip haha gonna miss it when I move to Texas in March. At least emissions aren't a big deal down there so I can throw on some long tubes in a year or so haha

LawsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP
I recently ordered the pp2 from levittownford. At that time it said they should be in stock on 12/31. Now when I check their site it says back ordered until 2/28!! What gives?! Where are you guys getting these from with all the installs I'm reading on here?

Thanks
I got mine from the group buy through fordsvtparts

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD

Thanks
I would be happy to wait for a revised tune if I were you (which is what I hope they're doing). I suspect it's just parts availability.

MK5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic
I would be happy to wait for a revised tune if I were you (which is what I hope they're doing). I suspect it's just parts availability.
True...I was also suspecting the additional delay is because Ford is halting any new shipments til things get fixed.

Sponsored

LawsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP
Oh I didn't know about that...wonder if it's still going on?
Not sure, you could send a pm and find out what his availability is looking like. I know they were getting in one batch at a time so it's probably hard to find somebody with one in stock for a decent price

MarkH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP Vert
It's called Lund, go for it.

MarkH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP Vert