Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
and if you leave the door open for too long, then close it...it cycles on lol
Yes, true. Wonder if a better circuit to trigger the pump? Perhaps Edelbrock is looking at some other options for a future revision . It kind of does not bother me sounds a little bit cool with the engine off when you’re at cars and coffee people are wondering what’s going on - A conversation starter ! LOL
Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I guess my only concern would be battery concerns.

Question then. If I turn off my car but stay in it with accessory power, will the pump continue to run?

For example, if I pick my son up and I’m waiting in the car with the engine off but accessories on, will the pump run?

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
I guess my only concern would be battery concerns.

Question then. If I turn off my car but stay in it with accessory power, will the pump continue to run?

For example, if I pick my son up and I’m waiting in the car with the engine off but accessories on, will the pump run?
Yes, for a short while. The pump electrical draw is fairly small. I would not worry.

solshinobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium , Kona Blue, 10 Spd Auto
No I didn't log them, I wasn't there. I am going back as soon as I can (hopefully within the week, before it gets too cold), and I will log the pulls then. My installer said the top end looked weird too. There is a point around 5500 where it looks like it lost traction or pulled timing. But then it starts climbing again, until around 6500. At that point, it looks like it pulled timing or the EB tune has a lower base spark map. Either way, I am going to add some boostane and dyno it again. That should tell me if it is the tune or the fuel.

oldirtysturdy did you ever dyno the car again with boostane? I was curious of your results.

OP
OP

oldirtysturdy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 MT82
oldirtysturdy did you ever dyno the car again with boostane? I was curious of your results.
Yes, there was no change besides not pulling timing. It seems to be a tune limitation.

Sponsored

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
I don’t think that sounds bad. My 18 with eb stage 2 on e85 with 11 psi made 710whp. It’s kind of misleading as it was in 5th or 6th gear on 19” et street ss

beefcake YouTube has a car with same setup and made right around the same. It also ran a 9.90 at 140 or so

for whatever it’s worth

OP
OP

oldirtysturdy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 MT82
I don’t think that sounds bad. My 18 with eb stage 2 on e85 with 11 psi made 710whp. It’s kind of misleading as it was in 5th or 6th gear on 19” et street ss

beefcake YouTube has a car with same setup and made right around the same. It also ran a 9.90 at 140 or so

for whatever it’s worth
Yeah, I have definitely gotten over the disappointment. This car is fast enough at the current power level. Every time I go WOT in 3rd, it reminds me I need to buy some DRs

StickShiftyFifty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang pp
Throw e85 at it
Sponsored