Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack

lazarus870

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
They are legit.

I bought mine from their ebay store. They are take offs I believe from when Roush converts standard GT's.
In that case, that's a damn good price.

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Turn signals..the most controversial item on the S550.

Sponsored

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
I got a 2016 for Sync 3. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't know if I'll like the blinkers or not. I'm pretty sure they won't bother me at all. If they did you can change them. I think it's funny how so many 2015 guys are hating on them. Lol. You can enjoy your good vents along with your My Ford Touch.

Reactions: 113

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Zw4M1Ch.jpg

saltynut1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.2 F150, soooooon
You people.. An entire thread of people complaining about turn signals in the heat extractors. Honestly if you don't like them get rid of them such is the life. Talk about some damn first world problems.

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
You people.. An entire thread of people complaining about turn signals in the heat extractors. Honestly if you don't like them get rid of them such is the life. Talk about some damn first world problems.
That is the entire purpose of this forum, to discuss topics related to this car in and out. this isn't a save the starving people website. Back to the topic now

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

Sponsored

Radication7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Don't underestimate the importance of Sync 3...

Sent from my iPad using Fingers

Agreed - I just picked up my 2016 GT yesterday, and the speed and accuracy of the Sync 3 system absolutely blows the MFT system out of the water. There really isn't any comparison.

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Agreed - I just picked up my 2016 GT yesterday, and the speed and accuracy of the Sync 3 system absolutely blows the MFT system out of the water. There really isn't any comparison.
People mainly complain about the interface since it looks plain. So that is their main argument, but seeing it can be updated via wifi, I am sure customization and updates will change that. It honestly doesn't bother me in terms of looks, I would rather have a more responsive system. I feel the same way about any computer I use; I don't care what the wallpaper is. But, some people that is important and if they enjoy MFT, then that is great.

Reactions: 113

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
I like being able to change my wallpaper on MFT. Not possible with sync 3. Adds another level of customization.

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on your 2016! Mine will be here in another 8 days or so. I can't wait!:cheers:

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like being able to change my wallpaper on MFT. Not possible with sync 3. Adds another level of customization.
Wallpaper is nice, and that's a cool feature, But I'll take usability and responsiveness any day over a background. Plus Sync 3 is WiFi updatable so don't rule out that option in the near future. Also, keep in mind Apple Carplay and Android Auto will be able to operate on this new system. That alone is what I'm most excited about!:cheers:
Sponsored