FP rear stabilizer

extreme contact sport 2’s
285/35/19 295/35/19
Front-ground to moulding 26.75
Front-ground fender 27.15ish
Rear-27.75

IMG_2895.jpeg

IMG_2818.jpeg
I have Steeda progressive springs and camber plates now, and will be switching to those tires in a couple weeks. I figured the fender flares will have to come off to avoid rubbing. I'm surprised you still have the splitter too.
Sponsored

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
I have Steeda progressive springs and camber plates now, and will be switching to those tires in a couple weeks. I figured the fender flares will have to come off to avoid rubbing. I'm surprised you still have the splitter too.
Honestly, I think going up to the 35 profile tire from the 30 gave me roughly I want to say a quarter inchish increase in ground clearance,
It’s all good no scraping the front splitter, but with 30 profile tires, I swear it was like I had a plough in front of the car. I was scraping everywhere.

OP
OP
AZ_Ryan

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Honestly, I think going up to the 35 profile tire from the 30 gave me roughly I want to say a quarter inchish increase in ground clearance,
It’s all good no scraping the front splitter, but with 30 profile tires, I swear it was like I had a plough in front of the car. I was scraping everywhere.
Any noticeable difference in ride quality on the 35 profiles?

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Any noticeable difference in ride quality on the 35 profiles?
Like day and night, on the 35s it’s a more comfortable ride on city streets as opposed to the 30s, which were little harder, I will definitely keep the 30s for track purposes, but my twice a week regular driving I find that 35s are nice,

Sponsored

OP
OP
AZ_Ryan

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Thats goodnto
Like day and night, on the 35s it’s a more comfortable ride on city streets as opposed to the 30s, which were little harder, I will definitely keep the 30s for track purposes, but my twice a week regular driving I find that 35s are nice,
Thats good to know. I daily my car and I find the 30s to be a little harsh at times even with the magneride. I'm going with the Extreem Contact Sports 2s in 2 weeks. I appreciate the feedback.

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Thats goodnto

Thats good to know. I daily my car and I find the 30s to be a little harsh at times even with the magneride. I'm going with the Extreem Contact Sports 2s in 2 weeks. I appreciate the feedback.
fyi, I find the extreme contact 2,s are a better performing tire than the sport contact 6, although the sport contact 6 have a nicer sidewall appearance, and I believe the tread width is a tad wider than the extreme 2,s giving it a bit of a flatter cup style appearance, I was aiming for the 6,s but couldn’t find sizes in my area,
Check out some pictures of both tire set ups on an S550, and then I would make a judgement from there
Either way, I think you’ll be happy

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Thats goodnto

If you’re looking to break the bank, Michelin super sport I hear are awesome

Sponsored
OP
OP
AZ_Ryan

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
From memory the SC6 run a little wider then the Extreme Contacts if that's of any help.
Also good to know. Unfortunately the SC6s aren't well reviewed compared to the ECS2s which are supposed to be every bit as good as the PS4s.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
the ECS2s which are supposed to be every bit as good as the PS4s.
This is very much correct. I have the original ECS and have driven Mustangs and Corvettes on PS4S. The Conti is every bit as good as the Michelin. I have not driven on a set of ECS02’s yet but given they’re an update to the ECS, I’d expect they’re every bit as good as the original and likely a little better
Sponsored