Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Yes I have one (two) of those :like:

If you buy them in the U.K. you don’t get the waffle weave MF’s, so last time I was is the states I picked a second one up so I could get the waffle weaves.

The first additional advantage was that they had updated the foam backing to use like a Velcro backing to hold the pad (rather than elastic).

The second advantage is that the handles stack :

1719296731270-g0.jpg

:like:

That’s exactly what I did use, up until getting the S550 and then acquiring the two invisible glass tools :like:

WD :like:
My 200IQ solution is to just never clean the rear glass 🤷

(I do have one of those things, it still sucks to go back there)
Sponsored

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
My daily and usually sits outside. I don't wash it unless it's done right which is why very few swirls. It has been months, so wash and wax with McKees. It does get a daily bird dropping inspection.
*fist to birds*

Be glad your car isn't red. Birds love to drop it on red cars.

assclown

Warchief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Vert
After hitting a deformed Walmart curb with my splitter, bending my splitter, I decided it prudent to put a camera in front to prevent future costly repairs. (I was able to heat my splitter and form it back to the correct orientation thankfully, but next time it could be more expensive a fix).

Anyway, with a camera and a monitor from Amazon and a couple day's work, I installed a front bumper cam system for a lot less than a splitter.

Oh yes...and while the front end was off, I sanded off the closed-off sections of the honeycomb grille to optimize flow movement on both the high pressure side and the extractor side of the cooling system.

Anyway, pics follow:
Front Camera.jpg

Monitor in Folded position.
Dash Monitor Folded Down.jpg

Monitor in raised position.
Dash Monitor in Raised Position.jpg

I may leave a Mustang hat over it to minimize attention of passerbys and keep direct sunlight from heating up the case.
Dash Monitor with Mustang Hat protecting from Direct Sun.jpg
Very nice! Link to camera by chance? @Snakebyte
Sponsored