Loud5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey all!

have a 2019 Mustang GT with the 10R80 and 50k miles. When car is put in sport mode and driving for about 10 minutes the car gets put into limp mode (wrench light) and the trans automatically goes into 7th and stays in 7th. Looking for some insight before I bring it to the dealership. I have attached a picture of the codes thanks! (p.s the exhaust codes are always there)

0A2628A4-109D-4589-9963-4BFAD8FD195B.jpeg
Sponsored

22GTROUSHVERT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT Roush 450R
“Intermediate shaft speed sensor A circuit” and its “…no signal” codes could indicate a problem with that sensor circuit and could be triggering “ICM Transmission gear ratio control performance” code. IF it is bad intermediate shaft speed sensor only that would fix your problem you would be very lucky. Often when you encounter codes like these it indicates that there is excessive slipping within the auto transmission which may require a transmission pull to diagnose and rebuild or replacement. I’ve had a couple of other vehicles in our family that have experienced similar speed difference codes from their auto transmission and the repair shops require the diagnosis and repair protocol I’ve already mentioned. No way to know for certain until more diagnosis occurs. Hopefully it is still under Ford warranty.