carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Magneta as I call her is on her way to the sunshine state:D
Congrats! I have the same car and hoping since mine completed production on the 12th compared to your 19th that maybe I'll see it in transit mid-next week...hoping.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Huuummm I'm going to be in Vero the week after next...will you be accepting test pilots? :)

Sponsored

Bucky69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP RR
Grats man! It won't be long now :)

stangt911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Magneta as I call her is on her way to the sunshine state:D

Congrats dude !! Mine too, shows in transit since yesterday morning .supose to get here in so fla on 21 of October . They may have a Florida delivery train around that date . I haven't seen a 15 yet so if mine will be first makes it even more special. Few more nights of insomnia :headbang:!!!

Sponsored

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Hey magnetic. I'm in Deland. Have build date of 17 oct lucky you will get yours first

OP
OP
Magnetic15

Magnetic15

Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Magnetic
Congrats dude !! Mine too, shows in transit since yesterday morning .supose to get here in so fla on 21 of October . They may have a Florida delivery train around that date . I haven't seen a 15 yet so if mine will be first makes it even more special. Few more nights of insomnia :headbang:!!!
Congrats back at ya! Mmmm where did u get that date? I'm guessing my will be here around October 15.

Hey magnetic. I'm in Deland. Have build date of 17 oct lucky you will get yours first
I'm going to sign up for the Brothers Performance Fall car show in Deland now that I know my car will be here. Will I see you there? I'm in Port Orange BTW

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Didn't know about their car show. I was just over there 2 weeks ago seeing what they had coming in the pipe for parts and told them I had ine in order. They never said anything about the car show lol

stangt911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congrats back at ya! Mmmm where did u get that date? I'm guessing my will be here around October 15.

I got an estimated delivery date on Cotus when the car was awaiting shipment. Also i asked my dealer to find out what is the train car number that has my stang .there is a way to track the train too from what i read on another post. Good luck !

OP
OP
Magnetic15

Magnetic15

Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Magnetic

I got an estimated delivery date on Cotus when the car was awaiting shipment. Also i asked my dealer to find out what is the train car number that has my stang .there is a way to track the train too from what i read on another post. Good luck !
Any luck on getting that train car number? I can't remember who the 6g member was that posted about tracking them.
Sponsored