To spoil or not to spoil?

Bullitt$Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3456, 2018 F150 CC Lariat, 18 HD SGS
not a bullitt owner, Mach1 owner. The bullitt is a beautiful car, for the opposite reason as the Mach 1 and GT350. While those two scream aggressive performers, the bullitt looks refined and 'classy'

If you wanted to add a rear spoiler, I would go with something akin to the PP2 spoiler, not an 'in your face' pedestal type. same with the front. nothing two aggressive/in your face.
I went back and forth when I bought my car. GT350 or Bullitt.

I decided since Iā€™m not going to track it the understated look of Bullitt won out. And I donā€™t regret my decision at all.

OP - your car - your decision. But it sounds like youā€™re leaning towards not doing it.

Now Iā€˜ll get to the end of the thread and see you bought one. šŸ˜ƒ

Sponsored

Whipple Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vern
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit, 2013 Roush F150
Started with the PP2 front spoiler. Still looked like a Bullit. Then a set of Shelby rims 305/315. Still looked like a Bullitt to most of the world. Bunch of engine mods later needed to get rid of some heat, so Cervini GT500 hood. Not a Bullitt any more. Next replace front grill with FPP all black one. Car looked out of balance front to back. So after a trip to the auto wrecks to get a trunk lid just in case this was the one mod that there was no ā€œjust putting the stock one back onā€ mod. Drilled some holes in princesses butt. Now she has some Roush tail feathers. Had ditch the big Bullitt hubcap on the deck panel because itā€™s not really any more. That being said have every piece to put it back to stock if I ever desire to. Only completed pic I have is with spring wheels until roads are clean enuff for the big stickies
IMG_2122.jpeg
IMG_2123.jpeg
IMG_2124.jpeg
IMG_2122.jpeg
IMG_2123.jpeg
IMG_2124.jpeg
IMG_1945.jpeg
IMG_2089.jpeg
IMG_2123.jpeg
IMG_2122.jpeg
IMG_2123.jpeg
IMG_2124.jpeg
IMG_1945.jpeg
IMG_2089.jpeg
IMG_2121.jpeg

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Started with the PP2 front spoiler. Still looked like a Bullit. Then a set of Shelby rims 305/315. Still looked like a Bullitt to most of the world. Bunch of engine mods later needed to get rid of some heat, so Cervini GT500 hood. Not a Bullitt any more. Next replace front grill with FPP all black one. Car looked out of balance front to back. So after a trip to the auto wrecks to get a trunk lid just in case this was the one mod that there was no ā€œjust putting the stock one back onā€ mod. Drilled some holes in princesses butt. Now she has some Roush tail feathers. Had ditch the big Bullitt hubcap on the deck panel because itā€™s not really any more. That being said have every piece to put it back to stock if I ever desire to. Only completed pic I have is with spring wheels until roads are clean enuff for the big stickies
IMG_2122.jpeg
IMG_2123.jpeg
IMG_2124.jpeg
IMG_2122.jpeg
IMG_2123.jpeg
IMG_2124.jpeg
IMG_1945.jpeg
IMG_2089.jpeg
IMG_2123.jpeg
IMG_2122.jpeg
IMG_2123.jpeg
IMG_2124.jpeg
IMG_1945.jpeg
IMG_2089.jpeg
IMG_2121.jpeg
I donā€™t think Steve McQueen would be mad at ya at all. How well does that hood work in terms of extracting the heat from the engine bay?

Whipple Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vern
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit, 2013 Roush F150
Very well. Was concerned about it lifting and if I needed hood pins, but it stays down better than stock one at 150+mph.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR Supra Matte Storm Gray Metallic
Personal recommendation/opinion; I would not add a spoiler if you do not intend to add a front splitter to balance out the flow of downforce on both ends of the vehicle.

Will you notice it with most normal everyday driving? Probably not. However, if you do any kind of spirited driving it may cause issues with the aero.

If you're doing one, do some research and get an appropriate splitter to compliment and balance it out or skip it altogether IMO
Sponsored