Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
I’ve bought used cars where the previous owner left their business card in the little pocket of the owners manual or even printed out a piece of paper with some info and stuck it inside the cover or book for the manual
Sponsored

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick xlt fx4 4k lux 89 cougar xr7 5spd 84
Love the black wing. A freind had me build him one online then ordered it to tease me .Great car.looks good next to his fleet of white shelbys. A little heavy on the track. But it pulls like a train on the straights. And you get to go to the black wing academy. Congratulations. Have a blast.

IMG_20240519_074712.jpg

IMG_20240519_074625.jpg

IMG_20240519_074629.jpg

IMG_20240519_074705.jpg

IMG_20240519_074651.jpg

IMG_20240519_074644.jpg

IMG_20240519_074609.jpg

Green Man #1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
With a lot of questionable dissent, I've made the "responsible" decision to move onward from a two-door sports car with unusable (in my case) backseats, and into a Cadillac CT5V Blackwing with the 6-speed Tremec.

Give me all the hate, as I'm familiar with the taste from myself. It'll be my first-ever GM car, and hate it but love it at the same time.

I had huge plans to keep the Mach 1 forever, did all the proper modifications, protection, 100k warranty, etc.

Life happens and I'm excited to have a 4-door Corvette, essentially.

Anyway, my car will be available for sale soon in the state of Florida. Holy crap, someone is gonna get a SWEET-ASS DEAL on it. Would love to walk the new owner through everything. I want to hide a note somewhere, but I'm assuming that the detail guys would remove anything left in the car. (Anyone know of good hiding spots?)

It's been a blast, the Mach 1 is phenomenal, and who knows - maybe sometime again we'll have another iteration of Mach and I can have all versions of them. I loved every single mile.

1000007651.jpg
Can you post a dealer’s location when it becomes available. There is one looking exactly like it (at least the exterior ) in Va. they are asking 58K. Your loss will be someone else’s gain. Beautiful car !

Ironpeddler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost Premium, PP, HP
Maybe place something in the owners manual? Not sure where else you could hide something that would make it to the new owner. If they end up caring anyway.
Exactly, I’ve done that a few times over the years. Usually where the registration goes or in the pages of the manual.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
The Only Genital Motors I would consider buying. Nice :like:

Sponsored

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
With a lot of questionable dissent, I've made the "responsible" decision to move onward from a two-door sports car with unusable (in my case) backseats, and into a Cadillac CT5V Blackwing with the 6-speed Tremec.

Give me all the hate, as I'm familiar with the taste from myself. It'll be my first-ever GM car, and hate it but love it at the same time.

I had huge plans to keep the Mach 1 forever, did all the proper modifications, protection, 100k warranty, etc.

Life happens and I'm excited to have a 4-door Corvette, essentially.

Anyway, my car will be available for sale soon in the state of Florida. Holy crap, someone is gonna get a SWEET-ASS DEAL on it. Would love to walk the new owner through everything. I want to hide a note somewhere, but I'm assuming that the detail guys would remove anything left in the car. (Anyone know of good hiding spots?)

It's been a blast, the Mach 1 is phenomenal, and who knows - maybe sometime again we'll have another iteration of Mach and I can have all versions of them. I loved every single mile.

1000007651.jpg
My 2021 sat on the Chevy lot for a month after I traded in for a C8. First listed for $52,000 with 10,000 miles. The dealer reduced it to $48,000 (what they gave me) and it sold and moved to Charlotte. I forgot to cancel Lojack and I noticed it booked 121 mph at 10:30 PM. OMG I hope it wasn't reported to State Farm! Miss you guys here the C8 forum is boring.

vette9.jpg

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
The Mach 1 already sold to a gentleman that has "been looking for one for a while", and we've been in touch regarding all the modifications I've done to it. He's been nothing outside of awesome with my explanations of everything, and I'll be sending the original window sticker, all my documentation, etc.

In other news, the Blackwing showed up late last night and I'm out and about driving it today. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER it is.

It's no nimble little Mustang; you can feel the weight, but it's so smooth and quiet, even at full blast V-Mode. The power overwhelms the PS4S tires anytime you want, and although I miss the MGW I tossed in the Mach 1 - this Tremec unit shifts nicely.

It'll take a bit of getting used to since I'm a Ford guy my entire life and none of this GM stuff makes sense, yet.

Cheers, all! Appreciate all the wisdom over the couple years of being in N2777. I'll swing by now and then and already put in dibs with the new owner to buy it back if and when that day comes.

Screenshot_20240530-204410.png

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
hi, haven't been here in a while and I missed out on the Op s car. I live near him too. Sold mine a while ago and looking to get back in while I find a contractor to add a carport, LOL.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
hi, haven't been here in a while and I missed out on the Op s car. I live near him too. Sold mine a while ago and looking to get back in while I find a contractor to add a carport, LOL.
Hey bro I hope you're doing well over there! We gotta link up sometime!

Sponsored

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
The Mach 1 already sold to a gentleman that has "been looking for one for a while", and we've been in touch regarding all the modifications I've done to it. He's been nothing outside of awesome with my explanations of everything, and I'll be sending the original window sticker, all my documentation, etc.

In other news, the Blackwing showed up late last night and I'm out and about driving it today. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER it is.

It's no nimble little Mustang; you can feel the weight, but it's so smooth and quiet, even at full blast V-Mode. The power overwhelms the PS4S tires anytime you want, and although I miss the MGW I tossed in the Mach 1 - this Tremec unit shifts nicely.

It'll take a bit of getting used to since I'm a Ford guy my entire life and none of this GM stuff makes sense, yet.

Cheers, all! Appreciate all the wisdom over the couple years of being in N2777. I'll swing by now and then and already put in dibs with the new owner to buy it back if and when that day comes.

Screenshot_20240530-204410.png
If I could afford it, that's probably what I'd buy. Nice ride!