Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.centripetalsolutions.com
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'18 350, 996 GT-3, 330 ZHP, E46 M3, SQ5, Tundra
Thought I might get busted for that…here ya go, KB.

A bit glossy for my pref; should have wiped them down with a mf towel after application. What surprised me though is I can wipe my finger across it with zero residue and it doesn’t smudge. Interesting.

IMG_1421.jpeg
IMG_1420.jpeg
Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Thought I might get busted for that…here ya go, KB.

A bit glossy for my pref; should have wiped them down with a mf towel after application. What surprised me though is I can wipe my finger across it with zero residue and it doesn’t smudge. Interesting.

IMG_1421.jpeg
IMG_1420.jpeg
As you have discovered, Darkside will lean towards gloss without a follow up knock down with a towel. With a knock down, its sits closer to a satin finish.

IMG-7193.jpg

IMG-7204.jpg

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
A bit glossy for my pref
Definitely, John.

With a knock down, its sits closer to a satin finish.
My eyeballs like that finish much better. Question is, do you like it better than OG's Tire Dressing? Looks like Retyre will last longer but that's just a guess.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Definitely, John.

My eyeballs like that finish much better. Question is, do you like it better than OG's Tire Dressing? Looks like Retyre will last longer but that's just a guess.
Between Carpro Darkside (ReTyre is a cleaner not a dressing) and OG Tire Dressing, I 100% prefer the OG product as it requires far less effort to apply, smells divine and delivers the look I'm going for. Having said that, I've me very few tire dressings I didn't like, Darkside is a nice product, I just have other preferences.

IMG-2880.jpg
Sponsored