Sacramento Mustang6G Meet?

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
Count me and my fancy Pinto in. Hope that every one has a great time and abstains from any tom foolery that will end up on youtube
Sponsored

OP
OP
Party Rock

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Count me and my fancy Pinto in. Hope that every one has a great time and abstains from any tom foolery that will end up on youtube
Great! See you at the meet! Here in Sacramento, you tend to run into any tom foolery with meets that are open to ANY make and model during the evening time. However, I've never had a problem going to meets when it's only focused on a certain make and model around here.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Party Rock

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Damn, I cant make that one. I will be judging an academic competition.

I'll post the date/time/location on the FB page though.

Have a great time!
I know it's a stretch coming from the bay area, but is anyone from your group planning on attending this Saturday?

StickShiftyFifty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang pp
So i called mcleod today and they gave me bad news on my clutch I guess some of there machinery needs repair so unfortunately i Cannot attend , Blows cause i was really hoping to makes it. I got 5 or so instagram followers that will be attending though.

Sponsored

MegaG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson Mustang GT A10 Base
Awesome! How was Autorama?
It was really good, MECA and IASCA had a combined car audio event at the Autorama so I got demos from three Sound Quality competitors, one was even in a S550 (convertible). Arc Audio sponsored it and had a building at Autorama showcasing cars from all eras and their customs installs including some motorcycles.

First time I listened to truly high end audio. Has me fired up for my own car audio build.

Great collection of cars as usual, saw several of my favorites from classic muscle cars to customs. Sacramento Area Mustang Club was there as well, not a ton of cars but what was there was awesome. There was a 64-1/2 painted 2018 Ruby Red, it was gorgeous. Food was awesome and I picked this up for the office to go along with representations of my other hobbies...

mustang_drawing.jpg

OP
OP
Party Rock

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
It was really good, MECA and IASCA had a combined car audio event at the Autorama so I got demos from three Sound Quality competitors, one was even in a S550 (convertible). Arc Audio sponsored it and had a building at Autorama showcasing cars from all eras and their customs installs including some motorcycles.

First time I listened to truly high end audio. Has me fired up for my own car audio build.

Great collection of cars as usual, saw several of my favorites from classic muscle cars to customs. Sacramento Area Mustang Club was there as well, not a ton of cars but what was there was awesome. There was a 64-1/2 painted 2018 Ruby Red, it was gorgeous. Food was awesome and I picked this up for the office to go along with representations of my other hobbies...

mustang_drawing.jpg
That sounds like a really cool event! I want to upgrade the audio in my Mustang sometime down the road. I really like that print of the 4 Mustangs that you got. :like: I need to decorate my office with some Mustang related things!

OP
OP
Party Rock

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
So i called mcleod today and they gave me bad news on my clutch I guess some of there machinery needs repair so unfortunately i Cannot attend , Blows cause i was really hoping to makes it. I got 5 or so instagram followers that will be attending though.
Awwww man! Bummer! Don't worry, this won't be the only meet this year. But thank you so much for getting the word out on Instagram! :rockon:

StickShiftyFifty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang pp
yea no worries, Wish i could be there

OP
OP
Party Rock

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Re-posting the details of the meet, along with some more info, see you all this Saturday!!! :like:

zcqlgoe-jpg.jpg

gch0vob-jpg.jpg

Alright everyone! I made the flyer and directions on where to park. If any of you have Instagram, please follow me @pandastang. The details are also posted on my IG as well.

Also, if any of you are interested in joining the biggest all 5.0 Coyote only Mustang club in California, 302 COYOTES will be at the meet! 302 Coyotes will be launching a chapter in the Sacramento area very soon. Please let me know if you are interested, and I can refer you to one of their members for more details! Check them out on instagram below:

@302coyotesofficial
@302_Coyotes
@302_Coyotes209
@302_CoyotesSacramento

Here is the YouTube video of the 302 Coyotes 2nd Year Anniversary Meetup!

Another video, This Is the Best Of Us - 302 Coyotes:

Sponsored