Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Was he ordering with the web entry or the 'old school' terminal system?

I believe that's a bug with the web entry system and that if you use the ford terminal (I forget it's name) it will allow you to select them both. I'm a little surprised that's still an issue though.
He on the internet.

Here is a quote from his email he sent me:
"I can't vouch for Ford's website but the order guides [upon which MQII is based] say that Recaro Seats are not available with the 401A package. The manufacturer sites are often inaccurate - especially early in the model year!"
Sponsored

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
He on the internet.

Here is a quote from his email he sent me:
"I can't vouch for Ford's website but the order guides [upon which MQII is based] say that Recaro Seats are not available with the 401A package. The manufacturer sites are often inaccurate - especially early in the model year!"
Lots of people have ordered 401A with Recaro. The thing that it actually says, is that if you order Recaro, you don't get the Memory Seats that come with 401a. There is an asterisk next to 401A that says this. He is misinterpreting that to mean that you can't order them together. It does NOT say you can't have Recaro with 401A. Again, it's just one of the parts of 401a is not added if you get Recaro, just like you don't get heating and cooling.

If he uses the terminal to order, it works.

StoneRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Just placed my order today....

P8C Mustang GT Premium Fastback
44X 6-Speed Manual
400A 400A Equipment Package
INTS Recaro Leather Buckets Interior Group
INS4 Redline Interior Trim
EXUX Ingot Silver Metallic
43S Enhanced Security Package
67G GT Performace Package

$3,000 in rebates/incentives

1 Feb Delivery Date

So far at 9% less than MSRP and was told to expect better incentives later this year

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Just placed my order today....

P8C Mustang GT Premium Fastback
44X 6-Speed Manual
400A 400A Equipment Package
INTS Recaro Leather Buckets Interior Group
INS4 Redline Interior Trim
EXUX Ingot Silver Metallic
43S Enhanced Security Package
67G GT Performace Package

$3,000 in rebates/incentives

1 Feb Delivery Date

So far at 9% less than MSRP and was told to expect better incentives later this year
See people? Look at this guy as far as incentives and ENCS, good example

julzfrmpgh

Member of Mustang Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
I'm curious. StoneRT, care to tell us exactly what rebates and incentives you have received? Did you also receive the college student rebate? I am only up to $2,750 w/college student, and was told that is the most available fight, and I check all the time to see what else is out there. Do you have the college student discount also? What are the rebates listed in your Buyer's Offer so that we may compare? Please and thank you!

Sponsored

StoneRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm curious. StoneRT, care to tell us exactly what rebates and incentives you have received? Did you also receive the college student rebate? I am only up to $2,750 w/college student, and was told that is the most available fight, and I check all the time to see what else is out there. Do you have the college student discount also? What are the rebates listed in your Buyer's Offer so that we may compare? Please and thank you!
$500 Military Appreciation Program (Manufacturer)
$500 College Program (Manufacturer)
$500 Green Tag / Your Choice (ENCS)
$1500 Mustang Evolution (ENCS)

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I even received $300 rebate from my sale rep.

julzfrmpgh

Member of Mustang Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Well Congrats StoneRT. I already pissed off my Sales Rep, so I won't B!!T@# too much about the extra $250 I think I should be able to get off. I am still hoping and praying and crossing my fingers for some holiday incentives. We'll see. Congrats!

SlickShoes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nolan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Have an Ingot Silver GT with a manual and Recaros, $32.2k totaled up. ENCS on KAF. I wanted a pretty bare car with a V8 and roughly as light as I could get it. Feels like a fair deal to me.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Have an Ingot Silver GT with a manual and Recaros, $32.2k totaled up. ENCS on KAF. I wanted a pretty bare car with a V8 and roughly as light as I could get it. Feels like a fair deal to me.
So what is the purpose of it being completely bare? Planning to do many mods on your own?.... maybe you should look into the performance pkg since it is such a good deal compared to if you proceed up individual parts not even including the installation of them

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
He might be more concerned with Drag vs the handling benefits of the PP. PP does add a bit of weight. His order is about the lightest you can get the car from the factory if you are wanting to take your car to the strip. In that case, drag mods would be much cheaper than those he gets with PP.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
True since the pp was more geared to track and street performance and a level of comfort fit in

OP
OP
Bahndvr

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Another $500 is available. I believe it's from ENCS.

edit: I apologize but I went back just looking through posts and noticed StoneRT posted he has received 9% below MSRP in discount/incentives and so on, now I just looked at my printout from ENCS and it shows 14.94% total savings ($7,268.47).

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Another $500 is available. I believe it's from ENCS.

edit: I apologize but I went back just looking through posts and noticed StoneRT posted he has received 9% below MSRP in discount/incentives and so on, now I just looked at my printout from ENCS and it shows 14.94% total savings ($7,268.47).
That is what I've been saying.... hold out closer to the holidays and you will see better incentives.... I did that when I was deployed and purchased my truck... the msrp was just under 39 got it to 29700 closing the deal close to Christmas.... I was making payments already before taking delivery but it was worth it :-)

DBIMustang2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang

You can always check the latest rebates on www.encs.com. They update it once a month or so. That is what I did in the process and just let my sales rep know. They would send me a additional quote and agreement for new price.
Sponsored