Sponsored

Lund Tuner calling a customer a Re*****?

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One picture with a big number is trivial. It means they have a rich customer. Many, many people can make a big number on the dyno and then fall on their face at the track.
Come on. You could sit here all day and find Lund tuned cars on Youtube running numbers.

How's 7.8's?

8 second car from 9 years ago...

Five 7 second customers....

It's just stupid to say they don't know what they are doing or say 'well that's just one customer'
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The unlocked tunes I have seen from Lund are geared to WOT and not driveability. If that floats your boat, have at it. I prefer one less tenth in the 1/4 mile with stock driveability.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Here’s the biggest rub though I was their largest dealer sending them over $1 million in the time I was selling for them

And a very notable racer

Still didn’t want to put the time in fixing it

Or figuring it out

I can only imagine how to treat my customers

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The unlocked tunes I have seen from Lund are geared to WOT and not driveability. If that floats your boat, have at it. I prefer one less tenth in the 1/4 mile with stock driveability.
Mine drives like stock 🤷

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Come on. You could sit here all day and find Lund tuned cars on Youtube running numbers.

How's 7.8's?

It's just stupid to say they don't know what they are doing or say 'well that's just one customer'
Hey, if you've had a good experience, then great. There are a lot of people who have not.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Here’s the biggest rub though I was their largest dealer sending them over $1 million in the time I was selling for them
This says it all right here.

I would have sent my best calibrator to your test day and fixed the car.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
I can assure you that your “personalized tune” is nothing more than a canned tune from some other setup they’ve tuned before. Just like Lund and pretty much every other tuner. Unless you’re paying for dyno time with remote tuning which is an option.
I Do Not agree. Wengerd has done around 5 revisions from my basic first start tune so far for me on my E85 whipple tune.
He seems to be a perfectionist as far as I can tell.

Pws6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

How's 7.8's?

8 second car from 9 years ago...

Five 7 second customers....

If all that mattered in tuning was making a racecar go fast nobody would use remote tuners

Cornflake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1

And a very notable racer

Or figuring it out

[/QU

And a very notable racer

Or figuring it out

I have to says as just one person... I remember when all that went down I really did think you showed yourself to be truly a stand up businessman. Nobody really makes principle based decisions anymore. I discovered Lund and Alex from trying to research products. From Alex at the time I discovered BCR. I purchased my RTD and my lund tune from BCR and I had a good experience. For me Lund was great. So it is odd it was because of Alex I found your team and have spent what is for me a large amount of money with you. You and your team at BCR are fantastic and I am a very happy customer.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I have to says as just one person... I remember when all that went down I really did think you showed yourself to be truly a stand up businessman. Nobody really makes principle based decisions anymore. I discovered Lund and Alex from trying to research products. From Alex at the time I discovered BCR. I purchased my RTD and my lund tune from BCR and I had a good experience. For me Lund was great. So it is odd it was because of Alex I found your team and have spent what is for me a large amount of money with you. You and your team at BCR are fantastic and I am a very happy customer.
appreciate that.

Trap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302
When you get a customer that you know you'll never be able to please, the best thing to do is to tell them to go someplace else. I've fired a lot of customers. These are the folks that want something stupid, will bitch when they get what they wanted and then bad-mouth you for doing what they asked. They generally slow-pay to boot.

Jettison the ballast and move on.
Have to totally agree, there are some customers that demand more and more, no matter how hard you try.
We just turned down a customer trying to buy an RV for over 100k. He just would not quit trying to get more, and then more. Was also one of the fussiest customers I ever dealt with. The biggest a-hole for sure.
Really enjoyed telling him that we were no longer interested in trying to sell him and RV. Smiled and had a real smirk on my face while I held the door open for him to leave.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
We just turned down a customer trying to buy an RV for over 100k. He just would not quit trying to get more, and then more. Was also one of the fussiest customers I ever dealt with. The biggest a-hole for sure.
right, but asking one question then to get called a retard, dumb/dumb isn't exactly the same thing.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
right, but asking one question then to get called a retard, dumb/dumb isn't exactly the same thing.
And that video is example #999,999,999 of "Lund" doing the same thing
Sponsored