Sponsored

Interior Noises

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hah you gotta let off the throttle some time and you might hear them panels sing :D
That's the secret for rattles...Just install an exhaust and no more annoying sounds! :headbang:

OP
OP

Tony Reco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antonio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Haha sounds like what I'll have to do ! I'm at about 1900 mi and thought maybe the exhaust would've broke in and gotten a bit louder to drown out that rattle ..... But no dice

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Have not had those particular ones, but I have a vibrating rattle intermittently from A-pillar that seems to be it being too close to dash at base of windshield. Like yours if radio turned up it is more likely to occur. Once I push in on dash and out on A-pillar it goes away.
I have this exact same rattle... Well more of a a squeak where the two materials rub together!

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Not a huge problem however , the turning knob for controlling the headlights, rattles like crazy at moderately high speeds and/or when bass from radio is playing. I can push it in and out with very little play. Also, but not always the 8in media screen has had movement noise coming from it sometimes.

Am I the only one with this first world problem ??
I have the exact same damn rattle!!

I have to touch the center part and it goes away, but comes back rather quickly.

The type of road I'm on makes it come and go. If there is a little bit of roughness in the road, it rattles until I touch it (or until the road smooths out).

Sponsored

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
My dash rattles a bit every once in a while. It is on the panel just over the list switches, as the dash touches the drivers door window area, And between steering wheel. If it gets loud, I slap on the dash to the left of steering wheel, And it usually goes away.

OP
OP

Tony Reco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antonio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
I have the exact same damn rattle!!

I have to touch the center part and it goes away, but comes back rather quickly.

The type of road I'm on makes it come and go. If there is a little bit of roughness in the road, it rattles until I touch it (or until the road smooths out).
Haha it sucks, I usually thump it for about 15-25 seconds of silence!

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Haha it sucks, I usually thump it for about 15-25 seconds of silence!
same here, every touch only gets me seconds of relief before it's back

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
same here, every touch only gets me seconds of relief before it's back
It's good we all have this issue. That means it's common and if we all complain, there will hopefully be a TSB to fix it.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
It's good we all have this issue. That means it's common and if we all complain, there will hopefully be a TSB to fix it.
I have the same noise, who do we complain too?

Sponsored

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
These rattles, especially the light switch rattle seems to depend on the car, not 100% consistent. I've test driven two and specifically listened for rattles, both were tight as a drum, even on the light switch.

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
I had the same rattle around the light switch after the first week or two of having my car. I pressed really hard on everything on that side of the steering wheel including the side with the door vent tubes. It seemed to at least take care of most of it. I've had the car for five weeks now and have only had it make the noise once or twice and it is not as load as it first was.

OP
OP

Tony Reco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antonio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Took it by the dealership mechanics side and he looked at it, pushed on it for like 2-3 secs and told me he'll order a new headlight knob lol

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
My dash where the center speaker sometimes rattle as well. It doesn't happen right away the car has to be in motion for a while and it almost sounds like crispy static from the speaker but when i push on it, it goes away. I wonder if a silicon spray or putting some wool piece in there can fix the problem.

slcoddity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Having a rattle from glove box area, 2nd/3rd gear at 2000rpm-3000rpm. Anyone knows how to take the dash apart?
Sponsored