Sponsored

How many of you are coming from a BMW/Audi/Lexus, etc?

FAST FRED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 ROUSH,2019 GT350R,2021 GT500
Audi S3 before my 2015 Mustang GT.
Sponsored

carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Came from one of the best that BMW has made...E46 330i ZHP. Loved it, but really the only thing I miss is the solid sound and feel of the doors closing.

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
You guys are right with the door closing.. I'm still not used to closing mine. Half to do it twice half the time cause I feel like I'm hurting the car.

SidewaysMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Came from one of the best that BMW has made...E46 330i ZHP. Loved it, but really the only thing I miss is the solid sound and feel of the doors closing.
I had a 01 330ci, so well balanced! I know what you mean about the doors, nice solid solitary thunk, no other noise. They only needed a little more power.

I'm trying to sell my 08 Jaguar XKR now to get back into a Mustang after 19 years, I had a 1994 GT convertible that I bought in 96. Even though Jags are really just euro Muscle cars, I really miss driving a stick shift. Here's what I'm giving up for the blue oval:
Front angle 1213.jpg

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
I had a 01 330ci, so well balanced! I know what you mean about the doors, nice solid solitary thunk, no other noise. They only needed a little more power.

I'm trying to sell my 08 Jaguar XKR now to get back into a Mustang after 19 years, I had a 1994 GT convertible that I bought in 96. Even though Jags are really just euro Muscle cars, I really miss driving a stick shift. Here's what I'm giving up for the blue oval:
agreed, those i6 3.0 liter M54 engines were dogs.

Sponsored

Nunez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
15' Mustang GT
Im coming from a fully modded 2014 Audi S4. Put my car back to stock & sold it to my father since the Ford dealers didn't want to give me anything for it. Just sold it to him last night & now Im on the hunt for a base 15' Mustang GT with PP. Plans for the GT is going to very fun.

Heres a few photos a buddy of mine took fall of last year:

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
welcome to the club i guess? isn't that a downgrade? the car you're hunting for is exactly what i have

Nunez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
15' Mustang GT
welcome to the club i guess? isn't that a downgrade? the car you're hunting for is exactly what i have
Not really a downgrade for my needs. With all the performance I had in my S4 I was making barley 420hp. The company APR was suppose to release a supercharger for my car but it was making way too much heat & they spent too much money in R&D. So they said its on delay right now but Im sure they pulled it because that project started over 2 years ago & still nothing. Yes I love & will probably miss the luxury but my plans for the GT is to make it a street legal Hoonigan car. On a side note parts are stupid cheap compared to Audi.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
that makes sense. you can easily get 440 to the wheel with just a headers/intake/tune from what ive seen, and throw a blower on it and you'll see 600+

and yeah, part cost and aftermarket support is pretty insane

Nunez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
15' Mustang GT
that makes sense. you can easily get 440 to the wheel with just a headers/intake/tune from what ive seen, and throw a blower on it and you'll see 600+

and yeah, part cost and aftermarket support is pretty insane
Real quick question I had about the base GT. Are the seats the only thing thats cloth??

*Edit*: Also that APR supercharger was only going to make low 500hp :/

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
i think so? haven't noticed any other piece that's cloth.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Real quick question I had about the base GT. Are the seats the only thing thats cloth??

*Edit*: Also that APR supercharger was only going to make low 500hp :/
door inserts too

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Im coming from a fully modded 2014 Audi S4. Put my car back to stock & sold it to my father since the Ford dealers didn't want to give me anything for it. Just sold it to him last night & now Im on the hunt for a base 15' Mustang GT with PP. Plans for the GT is going to very fun.

Heres a few photos a buddy of mine took fall of last year:
Are those OSS lights on your friend's E92? They look amazing.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 3.55 gears 20" Foundry Wheels
Went from Infiniti G35 to G37 both coupes both sport packages. Loved driving those cars. Love driving the S550 even more. It's funny I've never been a brand whore but I am partial to a fun to drive car and I do believe this car (when set up right) is one of the most fun to drive car's I've ever been blessed to drive. The car is tight very minimal body roll yet absorbs bumps and imperfections in the road better then my G's. The car is scary fast, I can see how many have wrecked even with the nannies, if you don't respect the V8 of that power. I think the interior is pretty good and even on par as the infiniti- although I do wish a sunroof would have been a option. The car is also very smooth and quiet- not a rattle or unwelcome sound yet. My G's were full of rattle's and road noise. But if your looking for brand cache, well hey- it's a way Mustang. But if your looking for a really fun to drive, well handling, crazy fast, planted and pretty well balanced car- then get one of these and put on a good set of tires and a ford racing/borla exhaust on and have a blast- I know I sure am and don't regret it at all.:cheers:
Sponsored