Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium & '13 Kia Optima
car wash=swirls/spiderwebs
Sponsored

adam@10fintec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've had a bottle in the garage for the past year. Finally used it yesterday. It's surprisingly concentrated.
Yea, a little definitely goes a long way. I use it in my foam gun and foam cannon and get good suds from it as well. Pretty much my go to wash soap :thumbsup:

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Yea, a little definitely goes a long way. I use it in my foam gun and foam cannon and get good suds from it as well. Pretty much my go to wash soap :thumbsup:
+1 for CG citrus wash. Used it for the first time yesterday and it was great. Their products are awesome.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
+1 for CG citrus wash. Used it for the first time yesterday and it was great. Their products are awesome.

i use gloss works that one is fantastic for bright paint like a red race

follow with a blacklight glaze and hybrid v7 came out awesome!

Sponsored

Danger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Performance Package, Ingot Silver
Don't use recycle water, some places try to reuse what you just used, best left to a professional plant to clean water.

Have multiple sponges for your car. One for the top portion and another for the bottom.

Never double dip the sponge unless you have a grid guard, hint if you have multiple sponges should not be necessary.

Use a special brush to clean your wheels. Something soft that will not ruin the finish.

Use a speed master or other special brushes to clean between the wheels, must also be soft and the tip capped with a plastic protector.

Use the proper soap for your wheels and for your cars surface. Don't use the same soap for both. Each soap is made different.

Don't use the same microfiber cloth for your wheels and your cars surface.

Wash your car from the top to bottom.

Dry your car from the top to bottom, use another microfiber cloth for the bottom portion of your car.

Wash your wheel wells and front bumper air pockets to remove grime and rocks that collect in these areas.

Never wash your car below 35 degrees, unless indoors. If it must be washed between 32-35 keep the car running.

Dry door gaps, trunk gaps and hood gaps after each wash.

Never apply fresh tire shine over an old layer of tire shine, remove the first layer then reapply.

Wash under the car more often during winter driving, helps to remove road salt and other contaminates.

Never use a hand car washes brush and soap, think about the particles on their waiting to scratch your paint. And who knows what they put in their soap.

Last, I am telling you this because I care about you, we all do it makes us family. But if you ever buy a Chevy we will disown you for life:paddle:, lol just playing, I like to spread the good word when I can. :ford:
Sponsored