Now I long for yesterday

As said in Beatles Yesterday song.
Sponsored

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
its the focus/fusion/fiesta playbook, if everyone is just badmouthing the cars bringing the values down then you know what? We just wont make 'em anymore :)

Leviathan

Threads
Reaction score
This is disappointing. I followed this car from the beginning and still remember the first Nurburgring testing videos and how awesome the 5.2 sounded and how well it handled. I think this was the best mustang made since the 1 generation Shelby's and Boss - a modern classic in my opinion. I hoped it would stay in production with the (slim) hopes of being able to purchase down the line, but it's not a possibility for me anytime soon.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
This is disappointing. I followed this car from the beginning and still remember the first Nurburgring testing videos and how awesome the 5.2 sounded and how well it handled. I think this was the best mustang made since the 1 generation Shelby's and Boss - a modern classic in my opinion. I hoped it would stay in production with the (slim) hopes of being able to purchase down the line, but it's not a possibility for me anytime soon.
Never let go of your dreams. My 1st car was a 1970 Mach 1 and I yearned for a Shelby. 40 years later, I got my Shelby. The dream never dies.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I suspect the blown engines suffered from detonation. Not all of the gasoline available is of good quality. If one is revving the engine to 8000 RPM using inferior gasoline , detonation could very well destroy the engine.
Sponsored