Friendly inspection places in MA?

nicksalvadore24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
My car is going to be inspected in the next couple weeks. I’m not worried about emissions at all since all I have is catback exhaust, but my window tint is 30% and MA legal limit is 35% (I bought the car in GA). Will inspection spots really care about this? Anyone have inspection places in southeastern MA (Seekonk, Swansea, Rehoboth, that area) that you know won’t care about something that small?
Sponsored

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick xlt fx4 4k lux 89 cougar xr7 5spd 84
I don't think 5% difference will matter. Barely noticeable. Unless they actually pull out a light meter. I doubt it. I see alot of dark tinted windows in mass. I wouldn't worry.

OP
OP
nicksalvadore24

nicksalvadore24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
I don't think 5% difference will matter. Barely noticeable. Unless they actually pull out a light meter. I doubt it. I see alot of dark tinted windows in mass. I wouldn't worry.
That’s what I was hoping to hear

RiotfunK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Binx
Vehicle(s)
22 mustang GT Premium PP1 Manual
Most dealers honestly don’t care. I’ve had more issues with independent shops than the dealer. My tint is pretty dark and just had it inspected. As long as you don’t have the windscreen tinted you should be good.
IMG_8105.jpeg

OP
OP
nicksalvadore24

nicksalvadore24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Update: passed! Turns out my tint is actually 20% and not 30% but thank God the guy was cool and was just like “if you get pulled over say you put it on after”