Sponsored

Estimated Delivery Removed?

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
It said I had an estimated delivery date of 7 days left, I checked today and that date is gone; i am wondering what happened. It is still awaiting shipment, but there is no estimated date.
Sponsored

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
I wouldn't worry to much about it. COTUS acts funky sometimes. My order changed from PRODUCTION back to PROCESSING but I still have the delivery date up. I even noticed that a stock order I was tracking was taken from in transit to awaiting shipment and it went back to IN TRANSIT a couple days later.

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Answer is prob simple. You ordered a GT and there are a couple recall issues on them so they are being held where ever they are till QC'ed

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Answer is prob simple. You ordered a GT and there are a couple recall issues on them so they are being held where ever they are till QC'ed
If they do this to me AGAIN, I'm just going to say fuck it and move on. I'll either keep my 2013 or start seriously considering other options. I've been rope-a-doped already on this order and it went in on 5/20.

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
If they do this to me AGAIN, I'm just going to say fuck it and move on. I'll either keep my 2013 or start seriously considering other options. I've been rope-a-doped already on this order and it went in on 5/20.
I orders 5/20 as well my car went into production on 9 oct. Was supposed to be built the 17th as of today still says in production. No clue if it was build or not but Monday would be 11 days in production. Crazy because cars at the end of sept would only be in production 3 days

Sponsored

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Hopefully 11 days = proper panel alignment :)

DBIMustang2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Mine did the same thing. Said 20 something days then disappeared. I got a call yesterday that car was on rail in my state and i would be able to pick up on Monday/Tuesday.

Estimated said I would not be able to pick up up until early Nov.
Sponsored