Dark Horse at Dealership

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I get nothing but compliments and thumbs up ever time I’m out. I don’t even have a dark horse, just a GT… people generally don’t know the difference.

Ford did such an amazing job with the new S650, gonna put the whipple on this weekend

the tail lights remind me of 99-04 cars from behind, and the throwback late 60s.
Don’t even get me started on the new dash… it’s incredible, super fast tech and being able to switch gauge design on the fly is just so friggn cool.

I rarely use remote rev… but once in awhile if I’m walking across a parking lot for instance, I will… also pretty damn cool.

my dad can’t get over just how much power these make, back in his day it would take a small fortune to make 500HP…. Or even 400hp for that matter.

this is me and my friends gen2 6r80 coyote notch at the track… I had him by half car the whole run.
IMG_1885.jpeg
Your S650 looks awesome and love the Fox Body! At the end of the day who cares what some internet folks think, we drive what we like. Not long ago Mach 1 was getting all the heat, now the S650 is up. Next will be the S750 👿
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lorne34

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I am not against the S650 gen. I want it to succeed, but I was underwhelmed by the Dark Horse as the Flag Ship of this iteration. I don't like all of the tech; we've gotten to the point of diminishing returns. I want Ford to succeed and keep the Mustang brand alive. I guess these changes are appealing to the next generation of drivers. It is not really a bad design- there are things I really like but the sum of it's parts just doesn't appeal to me.