cheap grippy tires

Midwestracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt whipple
You absolutely have no clue what you are even talking about. I guess your one of those people who call people liers without "One Shread of Facts". Showing what they have said is faulse. LOL
Doug I just think there are alot of people that have ran them with good experience that you are a outlier seen plenty of cars get down with that tire
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
You absolutely have no clue what you are even talking about. I guess your one of those people who call people liers without "One Shread of Facts". Showing what they have said is faulse. LOL
Ask me what tires I'm using, bud.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Doesnt matter. I stated I replaced
Doesn't matter to me what tires you run or do not run, where you live or do not live. For Me, I had to replace my "Almost New" Rear 325/30/19 INDY 500 Tires with only 1800 miles on them, in the middle of my Tuning, Data Logging, due to they were extremely dangerous under WOT (FOR MY CAR, NOT YOURS). I would highly recommend, you restrain yourself from adding negative, condescending or outright calling someone a Lier when You Are Not Me, and Do Not have My Car, And you did not drive on the roads I drove on, on those specific dates, at those specific temperatures ETC. I discussed my traction problem before I purchased the Toyo R888R tires with Beefcake, and with Wengerd, and with my Local Ford Performance dealer representative about my traction issues. I state FACTS on What I do or Do-Not Due, I do not Lie, make up facts nor do I deceive, PERIOD!!

Last edited:
Reactions: GTP

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Doesnt matter. I stated I replaced
Does fucking matter, cause you said I dunno what I'm talking about.
So booo fucking who you lost some traction in a straight line with some boost.
MT ET Street R's bias plies will also lose traction on the street, at WOT. Same
with Hoosiers. I suggestion you get your rear suspension under control before
you find out that the Toyo R888R aren't your savior.

Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Does fucking matter, cause you said I dunno what I'm talking about.
So booo fucking who you lost some traction in a straight line with some boost.
MT ET Street R's bias plies will also lose traction on the street, at WOT. Same
with Hoosiers. I suggestion you get your rear suspension under control before
you find out that the Toyo R888R aren't your savior.
Again, Clueless, You haven't a Clue to what I have done or haven't done to my Suspension, Not a clue.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Indy 500's are great, I run them. But at the same time I wouldn't recommend them for a boosted car that's already running PS4's, since they're certainly not better than those lol. For stock or modded NA they're great though.

You really want a drag radial in the rear once you're hitting 700+ to the wheels, nothing else is really going to hold up when you unleash the beast.

SBR70.3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT Premium, 23 Explorer ST, 19 GTI (DD)
Just do what I am doing and buy a shitty twin disc clutch that starts slipping after less than 10k miles. I can floor it all I want and don't get wheelspin.

Sponsored

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
I run Continental Extreme Contact Sport. Roush uses them on their cars but I’m not sure how well they’d hold up to 700whp. Probably spin city
[/QUOTE

I've used them and they won't hold up a FBO not to mention a boosted s550 so the only option left is the Toyo r888r's which I had to use when I went 750+

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I do wish their were other options due to the noise the Toyo R make, But until I find at least as good traction without having to heat up I will use Toyo R and just Hummm Along when driving

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I run the Continental ExtremeContact Sport 02 as my fair-weather tire. They will spin if you get in the throttle hard (6-speed). I don't think there is a cheap tire that will be grippy ......enough.

I run Continental Extreme Contact Sport. Roush uses them on their cars but I’m not sure how well they’d hold up to 700whp. Probably spin city
Sponsored