Sponsored

Can we please talk drive modes for a moment?

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I like sport + mode. I daily drive my M1 in sport + mode, no complains and its a 6 speed.
Sponsored

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Two things about how they did the Mach 1 kind of annoy me. This is one. I want to be able to do normal throttle and sport suspension. But they didn't give us the suspension button of the 350/500. I thought for sure they would fix that on DH, but no. I like a harder suspension, but I don't want rev matching just driving around town...sounds like I am trying to race someone at nearly every light. The second is not having the feature of holding the left paddle and getting the lowest gear available. Camaro has it...same damn transmission...Ford just doesn't know how to program it as well. Didn't fix that on DH either.

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
The true work around to this is PCMtech tuning which can individually select throttle maps and suspension modes iirc

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT PP2. 24 Ram BTS, 21 Mach1 (Sold)
Help guys, I m on my second car with My Mode and I can t get it to stay set. Maybe it s the modes I m requesting? It s a PP2, I want comfort steering, normal mode, and sport exhaust.
I set them in, hold down OK and it says set. Next time I start the car I can t find it????

edit/. think I got it. I was not hitting toggle to get to it but was hitting the phony on the steering wheel control to bring it to my saved setting. ???

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
but was hitting the phony on the steering wheel control to bring it to my saved setting.
use wheel buttons and the menus to set exhaust mode.
use toggle switches to set drive to Normal and steering wheel to comfort.

then use the Pony button to bring up the 'my mode' customization' . click+hold 'OK' to save those settings (specifics should be spelled out in the in-between info panel).

I believe every time you key-on the car it starts in either Normal or 'My'. I'm pretty sure it's a setting in the menus to either pick 'normal' (possibly 'my') or 'last used (except track)'.

If I'm mistaken and it always starts in Normal, a flick of the mode toggle will bring up 'My mode'.
Sponsored