Sponsored

BUY-TRY-ACCELERATE!

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Its a 5% discount. If you would like you can give me a call at (251) 468-9786 and I can do it over the phone for you. Are you ordering from our website?
Yeah, I tried it to see the discount.
I’m still thinking about whether it’s worth $500.
Everything else I’ve read over the years on threads in this forum including my tuner say that a different throttle body does nothing. So I’m having a hard time justifying
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
The discount would give you $27.45 off.
In my opinion, it's definitely worth trying. We have a 30-day no questions asked money-back warranty and the throttle body itself comes with a 1 year warranty. A lot of people will tell you they feel a difference in a stock car and a car that is somewhat modified. And if you do not want to spend that much money on a new one you can always choose another option like core exchange, refurbished, or rework your own.
In the end, you have nothing to lose if you end up really not liking it.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Yeah, I tried it to see the discount.
I’m still thinking about whether it’s worth $500.
Everything else I’ve read over the years on threads in this forum including my tuner say that a different throttle body does nothing. So I’m having a hard time justifying
You need to find a new tuner if they're really saying that. They either don't understand how airflow works or are overly dismissive of things they don't personally subscribe to.

To be clear, this mod "probably" won't give you more HP - they would need to be tested back to back to verify. It's more about feel and driving characteristics.

I ran a prototype on my tuned car and it was very noticeable - we didn't tune the car with it on. Just plugged it in and headed out on track. That same prototype is on the new build - never once thought about running a stock one.

CHIN Track Days June 2024 (2 of 5).jpg

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
I cant say for sure it added hp, but i can tell you it makes a difference off idle and in low and mid throttle situations. My M1 is very happy with the Airraid dry filter, GT350 intake tube, Soler TB, and user selectable flex tune.

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
I can chime in and agree with honeybadger..........

I nstalled my Pedal Commander a year ago and it actually helped the OEM TB but the Soler 90 MM TB needs NO HELP at all.......it has improved my M-6 driving experience tremendously.......spot on, predictable throttle response and PERFECT SHIFTS and that is saying a LOT for picky me!!:whew:

I've complained about twitchy, vague throttle response with all 3 late model Mustangs I've had!!:curse:

Although it may not increase HP it makes the car feel 1000# lighter!!:rockon:

I'd do it again it a flash......just wish you could see it somehow!! :like: 😄 🤣

Last edited:

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I cant say for sure it added hp, but i can tell you it makes a difference off idle and in low and mid throttle situations. My M1 is very happy with the Airraid dry filter, GT350 intake tube, Soler TB, and user selectable flex tune.
hey Jeremy, thanks for this input,
what is user selectable flex tune? and you did a different tube than stock M1 tube which is a gt350 tube?

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
I had Dan Estal at P1 Tuners do a PCMtec tune on my car with a 91, 93, and E85R tune. Within that i can dial in the exact E % using the cruise control buttons. I installed an ethanol sensor to be able to input the E%. So for example I am seeing 63% in my tank currently and the car is dialed in for that. Its fast.

The intake tube is off of a GT350. It doenst have the resonator on it like the M1 and is 8mm larger in diameter. It looks better and flows way more air. Fuel trims are off by 20% unless you are tuned for it.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I had Dan Estal at P1 Tuners do a PCMtec tune on my car with a 91, 93, and E85R tune. Within that i can dial in the exact E % using the cruise control buttons. I installed an ethanol sensor to be able to input the E%. So for example I am seeing 63% in my tank currently and the car is dialed in for that. Its fast.

The intake tube is off of a GT350. It doenst have the resonator on it like the M1 and is 8mm larger in diameter. It looks better and flows way more air. Fuel trims are off by 20% unless you are tuned for it.
Ok, I’ve got a 21 so no trap, basically identical to 350 tube from what I understand.
I’m waiting for pricing from Wengerd to do the PCMtec. From the video I’ve seen it looks very cool.
It’s sounding like this throttle body may be legit option if you’re saying you notice a difference with it after basically the same mods I have on my Mach. Plus I don’t have to retune which is nice.

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Ok, I’ve got a 21 so no trap, basically identical to 350 tube from what I understand.
I’m waiting for pricing from Wengerd to do the PCMtec. From the video I’ve seen it looks very cool.
It’s sounding like this throttle body may be legit option if you’re saying you notice a difference with it after basically the same mods I have on my Mach. Plus I don’t have to retune which is nice.
Yeah im not sure on the inner diameter of the ‘21 that doesnt have the carbon trap. I would bet it is still smaller than the GT350 tube.

I will say the intake sound with the high flow filter and that tube is amazing. It sounds like its got a centri on it at idle. It whistles pretty good. And you can hear it sucking when you rev lightly in park.

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
I have run the Soler TB with the stock M1 tube, plus the Airraid filter. The off idle and mid range improvements are still there. The tube is mostly a sound difference. Though i think as much air as possible into the engine is a good thing.

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I have run the Soler TB with the stock M1 tube, plus the Airraid filter. The off idle and mid range improvements are still there. The tube is mostly a sound difference. Though i think as much air as possible into the engine is a good thing.
Were you tuned then?