Best Wheel Options for Mach 1

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
What size is that you have on the front in the picture? It's 295/30 in the rear?

I think i'm going to go with 305/35 incase I decide to lower the car later. I'm worried the 315 will throw too many rocks. Love the hood on yours! That looks killer. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
elmach1

elmach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
HP wheels mounted.. I think they don’t photograph as well as they look in person.
Will probably get a set of APEX wheels for the track in the future but just super happy with the HP look (and m5300w springs)
IMG_4362.jpeg

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
HP wheels mounted.. I think they don’t photograph as well as they look in person.
Will probably get a set of APEX wheels for the track in the future but just super happy with the HP look (and m5300w springs)
IMG_4362.jpeg
Oddly I don't think the car in general photographs well which I don't fully understand.

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
HP wheels are the best. When I ordered my HP, I also ordered another set of HP wheels so I have 1 set with Sport Cup 2's and another set with PS4S.

ELYN2.jpg

OP
OP
elmach1

elmach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
HP wheels are the best. When I ordered my HP, I also ordered another set of HP wheels so I have 1 set with Sport Cup 2's and another set with PS4S.

ELYN2.jpg

ELYN2.jpg
amazing idea! Just curious, do you remember appx how much they sold the second set to you for at the dealer? Is it about the same $1400 they are now?
I was thinking of getting the SVE’s for the track since they’re about 10 pounds lighter per wheel 🤔🧐

Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR Supra Matte Storm Gray Metallic
I made it a point to get a mach 1 with the PP2 style wheels, I like the look of the HP wheels, but they are too busy and look like they would be a bitch to clean. My 17 had the PP1 wheels and they sucked to clean.
They were not the funnest to keep clean when I still had mine. Worst part about washing the car was cleaning those damn wheels

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
amazing idea! Just curious, do you remember appx how much they sold the second set to you for at the dealer? Is it about the same $1400 they are now?
I was thinking of getting the SVE’s for the track since they’re about 10 pounds lighter per wheel 🤔🧐
SVE is lighter but they don't make them in the same wheel spec exactly. 10.5/11. Besides, I'm a purist and want the car as original as possible. Additionally, I bought the OEM wheel package from LMR for around $1,600 shipped. Not reps either, OEM Ford. From Ford alone, they're around $4k and I heard that the vendors like that will not continue to stock them so once they're gone, they're gone.

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate

ELYN2.jpg
My wife does the same when she buys shoes. When I buy wheels and tires she first starts making faces, then I throw the "shoes for the car" story on the table, she just turns red and digests it :D

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 2015 Mustang GT PP (Sold)
Are there any aftermarket wheels the same size and offsets as the HP wheels?
I like the way the HP wheels poke a bit in the front.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Anyone else purchase the HP wheels set from anywhere? I got mine from Levittown. So far two have come in and they seem to have very small dings and imperfections on the inside of the rim. Is this normal for casted wheels? (Hard to photograph)
Also, quite the paint job…
IMG_3994.jpeg
IMG_3993.jpeg
Those tiny marks are a non issue. The nature of you driving your car will give you much bigger marks eventually. It's on the inside as well.

As far as the lug nuts pockets go, those will be covered and even if you did have Powder Coat on the seats they would instantly chip off as soon as you torqued down your wheels.

I think your good to go OP. $1300 well spent.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Concerned about tiny tiny imperfections on the mass produced heavy AF Ford cast wheels? on the INSIDE of the rim? I'm not even sure the Concours d'Elegance judges will notice that.

Wait until you see what the tire shop monkey's do to them.
^^^Exactly

S550_GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
What size is that you have on the front in the picture? It's 295/30 in the rear?
Sorry for the delayed response, i was on vacation. I went with the 305/35 for the rear. So now its 275/35 20 fronts and 305/35 20 rear on stock suspension. I don't think i need to lower the car at this point as I'm happy with the fitment and don't scrap on the driveway.

mach1 lbi3.jpg
mach1 lbi2.jpg