Sponsored

Best Nano Sealant

gtaindetail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Dude, what? No, just no. FG400/Heavy Cut Compound has to be followed up with something like SF3500 or 3800 unless you're a huge fan of looking at awful holograms in your paint. You don't use a compound as a final stage polish, and you certainly don't recommend others follow suit.

For more information see.... I dunno, Menzerna's own instructions or Autogeek:

Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 400 can be used with a rotary (circular) or dual action (orbital) polisher. For best results, follow up with Menzerna Super Finish (SF-3500) on a foam polishing or finishing pad.
You are correct, but my advice to you, based on the information I've seen in this forum, is to shake your head and walk away. :D
Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
You are correct, but my advice to you, based on the information I've seen in this forum, is to shake your head and walk away. :D
That's why these topics I just laugh at. Detailing tips from people who pay a detailer to do their cars. Same with these coatings, you mean the same guy making $1000 profit off you is recommending the product as a small mircale? No way really? Shocking! Im pretty sure a lot of people would say a lot of things to make $1000 or more in about 24 hours.

One should get all of the information off the net from customers and pro detailers and make an informed decision. Dont just listen to '"your guy" blindly.

Detailing tips stick to autogeek or a real detailing site for tips.

Last edited:

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
so for those of you that daily your car how is your sealant holding up? im talking 6 months - 1 year plus after its applied? Water/dirt repellent? shine?
My original Opticoat applied in December 2012 was still going strong in March 2016 when I turned my BMW back on lease. The new Opticoat is even better so I would expect 4-5 years easily.
Sponsored