Sponsored

Back in a ‘24

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
After a two year hiatus we’re back In another vert. I didn’t realize how much I missed it. The one thing I do miss bout our ‘16 is the A/C controls. This touchpad isn’t for me. I’d rather have my buttons and controls. The two things I wanted this time was 19” wheels and active exhaust. This time I feel like I don’t have to change anything about it. And the wife said don’t fk with it. But in all honesty I think my ‘16 was a fluke, they say the ‘24 is rated at 480. I can’t feel it compared to our ‘16 at 435. That was the best engine I’d ever driven. It was smooth, effortless and quiet. I hope whoever has it is taking care of it.

IMG_2393.jpeg

IMG_6256.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

S550HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPP Vert
480 is a beast on the highway!

Careful with the touch screen and distraction I highly recommend learning and practicing the voice commands because the screen is virtually unusable while in motion without significant distraction and multiple button stabs if any bumps at all.

Have fun!!

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Ive had two 2016 convertibles now and I would agree with you - they are smooth and quiet. The ultimate cruisers. I can see why tuner boys don't like them because the newer ones are faster, more powerful, ect but something about the driving experience makes the 15-17 pre facelift gen so effortless.

Congrats on the new ride! You will enjoy that. 🍻
Sponsored