Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 2017
Hey guys!
I have a 2017 Mustang GT 5.0 Race Red. 🇮🇪

2 issues I need some advice on;

1. My ac stopped working a while ago during winter & I never got it checked as I never really needed the ac on during winter. (I am now sweating 24/7 😂😭)

When I turn my ac on I hear the click but it continues to blow hot air. Also at the same time when I click ac the fans in front go full blast until I turn off the car and turn it back on(with ac off)

2. I have started noticing bubbling on my bonnet & wing, notified the local ford dealership and they said they would look into the TSB(this is at least a month ago and still no update)

The car is not in warranty anymore so I’m guessing they wont cover it but definitely worth trying more.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or has encountered these issuebefore.

IMG_7177.jpeg

IMG_6997.jpeg

0D96256C-E0E4-4976-9CC2-891608C64F5E.jpeg

IMG_7003.jpeg

IMG_7002.jpeg
Sponsored

S550_GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1

MrMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 23 Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Both are known issues. I agree with one of the other posters, haven’t seen much with paint issues on the fenders. It’s most common on the hood (bonnet). The threads posted are good ones to check out but you’re likely on your own since you’re out of warranty. The AC would be covered if you have an extended warranty, the paint would not if I recall the language in mine correctly.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
For the AC why not check the Freon level and recharge if low. Most likely there is a leak since you lost the Freon but you may have AC for some time. Since you say your ac clutch is kicking on I am assuming your low but not too low. When the Freon gets too low the ac clutch no longer engages.
Sponsored