Sponsored

2015 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015 Mustang have you ordered?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jafo5150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 SBY
Thanks! I knew it was something simple. I just got my VIN# today and have been finding lots of great info here.
Congrats! You are ahead of me, but hopefully mine is not too far behind. I was really excited though to see my order show up in COTUS this afternoon. When did you place your order?
Sponsored

RashadJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible Premium (Magnetic)
Well then you very well may be ahead of me because mine does not show in COTUS. LOL

I placed my order on Sept 11 and they have been checking daily through the dealer site to check progress. Nothing till today. Now it shows a VIN although I get nothing when I go on COTUS.

RashadJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! You are ahead of me, but hopefully mine is not too far behind. I was really excited though to see my order show up in COTUS this afternoon. When did you place your order?
Jafo5150... one of my good friends has one. a V6 in Magnetic

Ed's5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford mustang gt 5.0 manual
Finally ordered my car yesterday after going back and forth with the options I wanted, and it is a 2015 base mustang gt manual, DIB, 3.55 gears, 18" foundry wheels, ceramic cloth interior, so let the waiting begin... excited was going to buy a competition orange locate but I already had an inferno orange Camaro before and decided against the orange, and that was the only one they could locate that had the options I wanted, I drove the 5.0 manual with performance package and a base gt manual with the 3.31 and it definitely feels a lot stronger with the 3.73, almost wished they had the option for the 3.73 without having to get the performance package, but mods will fix that...

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
ordered mine 10/11 and had a delivery date on 11/21 (my birthday) but now it got pushed back to 11/27. Was going to go on a thanksgiving road trip but now I don't know what.

Think I'll spiral into a depression for a bit.
That turnaround time is sick! I was told 6-10 weeks (hoping for no more than 8....) - a nice Christmas/birthday present ;)

Sponsored

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
My order was placed on October 2nd and I received a VIN on 10/30. My dealer said i have a build date of 12/15. My question is will I see this car before mid January? I was told that the plant goes on a 2 week holiday shutdown after 12/19.
:faint: Uggggh, I hope they finish my car before 12/19! I got my VIN the same day you did. Fingers crossed for both of us.....
TWO WEEK SHUTDOWN???! Really? :(

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
probably not if they dont start the build until 12/15

mine started on 10/21 and didnt finish until sometime until 10/28-10/30
This may be a silly question, but if a built date is Oct 30 and it's in transit Nov 1, but gonna take 18 days in transit (am I the only person that thinks this is ridiculous), can you not just pick up the vehicle????

Heck, I can fly to Michigan and DRIVE the car home in a day! Paperwork can be handled at dealership beforehand (In My Opinion, which I know, no one asked, lol) :confused:

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Great Handle BTW, "Just Another F*cking Observer" and 5150, Police code for an escaped lunatic... :headbang:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I finally saw Guard today and pulled the trigger! Order placed for a car just like the one in my signature. Funny how the MSRP landed right at $44,000 on the dot. :)

Jafo5150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 SBY
Great Handle BTW, "Just Another F*cking Observer" and 5150, Police code for an escaped lunatic... :headbang:
Dude, you are the only one that has ever figured that out! :clap2:

Sponsored

Jafo5150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 SBY
Well then you very well may be ahead of me because mine does not show in COTUS. LOL

I placed my order on Sept 11 and they have been checking daily through the dealer site to check progress. Nothing till today. Now it shows a VIN although I get nothing when I go on COTUS.
Nope, VIN trumps COTUS every time! Don't feel bad about it not showing up in COTUS though. From what I've read around here it seems that there is no rhyme or reason to how that damn thing works. Lol

Jafo5150... one of my good friends has one. a V6 in Magnetic
You're lucky! That's the next best thing to actually having yours parked in the driveway. I have to stalk my local dealer when I need to get my fix. I'm worried they are gonna catch on soon and call the cops! We have pretty tough stalking laws out here in SoCal ;)

gabrielg1121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
2.3L 2015 Ecoboost Premium PP (ordered)
My delivery date got pushed back a week out of no where am do went to my dealer about bumping up the priority, however he told me that it was actually going to be delivered on the 20th. But that's also a day before the original date I was given.

Does anyone think the dealer is toying with my emotions? Don't know what to believe and it only matters because I was planing a thanksgiving road trip.

planedoc

Planedoc
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, DIB, PP
My delivery date just got pushed back a week too...
I ordered on day 1, may20, and still don't have a car yet.
Others who ordered later, are already driving their's...wtf?

RashadJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It seems to be a very complicated process altogether. I have my VIN # now but cant find any info with it.

Bcarter88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Eco prem w/PP CO 6spd
My car is here 2015 ecoboost posted competition orange
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.