Sponsored

Vs. Genesis G70 3.3T

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
My poor Mustang got gapped by one of these things. It didn't look stock. But still, a Hyundai in dress clothes? So I looked it up. These things are doing 4.5s 0-to-60 and high 12s basically stock, they are AWD, and tunable as heck. And you can buy them brand new for like $45k fully loaded.

I mean, ok, I'm rocking an almost 10 year old car with a manual transmission. But still, that's embarrassing.

Man, Ford's gotta up their game. Because if you can buy a tunable turbo AWD sedan at similar price points as a new GT, and with more luxury doodads to boot...

Guess I'm taking the fam to Gapplebees tonight.
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I had one jump on me. Needless to say he couldn't keep up. The thing with a manual is you never take on anything from the dig. Get to a good rpm in 3rd and then let them hit it. A Tesla S with the dual motor had the same fate. I let him take off from the stop lights and show what they do best. Once on the interstate, I merged on at a velocity in 3rd, he couldn't match....Nope I wasn't street racing.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
This is a joke thread, right?

OP
OP
15wile

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Have you lost to a Daewoo, though?

Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
My poor Mustang got gapped by one of these things. It didn't look stock. But still, a Hyundai in dress clothes? So I looked it up. These things are doing 4.5s 0-to-60 and high 12s basically stock, they are AWD, and tunable as heck. And you can buy them brand new for like $45k fully loaded.

I mean, ok, I'm rocking an almost 10 year old car with a manual transmission. But still, that's embarrassing.

Man, Ford's gotta up their game. Because if you can buy a tunable turbo AWD sedan at similar price points as a new GT, and with more luxury doodads to boot...

Guess I'm taking the fam to Gapplebees tonight.
I had a Kia Stinger 3.3 for a little while. Had a JB4 and intakes on it, and yeah, that car would mop the floor with a stock Mustang GT. The AWD in combination with the low end torque and the quite impressive 8 speed auto makes for a surprisingly fast car.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

RiotfunK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Binx
Vehicle(s)
22 mustang GT Premium PP1 Manual
There’s a guy by me with a big turbo tuned out GLI I see daily on my way home. He rolled up on me one day. He doesn’t roll up anymore on way home. I hurt his feelings. There’s def some quick tuned cars out here and def would get me on a dig. Most are AWD. I had a built mk7 some years back that looked stock and would melt faces and hurt feelings. They don’t realize my driver mod.

The biggest mod missing from most these people out here, trying to live life a quarter mile at a time. I have a few other things going on the car tomorrow that are def gonna add some go and better handling. I’ll run into a Hyundai before I lose to one lol. I really want to supercharge mine but really don’t want to lose the bunch of warranty I have. Think my only option is Roush to maintain any type of warranty with Ford. And haven’t heard or seen good things about their setup. If you know a good option let me know.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Lot's of people say good things about the Roush set-ups. It all depends on how you plan to drive the car and yes the 678 whp is real.

There’s a guy by me with a big turbo tuned out GLI I see daily on my way home. He rolled up on me one day. He doesn’t roll up anymore on way home. I hurt his feelings. There’s def some quick tuned cars out here and def would get me on a dig. Most are AWD. I had a built mk7 some years back that looked stock and would melt faces and hurt feelings. They don’t realize my driver mod.

The biggest mod missing from most these people out here, trying to live life a quarter mile at a time. I have a few other things going on the car tomorrow that are def gonna add some go and better handling. I’ll run into a Hyundai before I lose to one lol. I really want to supercharge mine but really don’t want to lose the bunch of warranty I have. Think my only option is Roush to maintain any type of warranty with Ford. And haven’t heard or seen good things about their setup. If you know a good option let me know.

Eyesac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Isaac
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP
I 40 rolled with one and was able to pull about a 4 car gap by 140mph, was still way closer than I thought it would be. He was pretty much even until 100. I don't know if it was tuned or stock, but I googled the car as soon as I stopped. I guess there's a couple intake and tune kits that get them 450wheel.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Man, I don't care how fast some ugly car with 4 doors is. But then again I don't street race. The trouble you can get in is not worth it.

I just like having a car that makes great V8 noises and that I can shift myself.

Autopart101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Boost your Coyote. Boosted 10R80 cars are cheat codes 60-130.
Sponsored