Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Hey Guys

Most of you guys have seen me posting on the forum (except as of recent, been swamped with the new job)

However, lemme reintroduce myself. I'm Josh, out of Kennesaw, GA. Been very active in the local mustang/car scene for years now, and work at a local shop.

In July of 2015 I sold my 2004 Cobra for a 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack. There were a few reasons for this sale : The previous owner(s) neglected it, as it had been rode hard and put away wet. I had put $1X,XXX into repairs of the vehicle over the course of 18 months, and was at my wits end. In addition, I saw the potential these new 2015s were showing, and I worked for Ford at the time, so got great pricing.

Picture of 2004 Cobra:
YXlfibB.jpg

So I pulled the trigger, and special ordered my very own 2016 Deep Impact Blue GT Performance Pack with Red Leather Interior upgrade (among many others). Was sort of going for a superman theme. The car was loaded to the gills, every single option save for adaptive cruise (don't like how the lower grille looks). Was told 4-8 for build + delivery, no biggie as I lived a mile from work and my brother worked with me.

Well, 6 weeks later I was told it would be another 12 weeks. No go, so I bought a black 2015 that was at a local dealer and cancelled my order.

2015 the day I picked her up
xF84l6z.jpg

Car had every option save adaptive cruise. Even had Redline Recaros. So I kept it for a few months, got a SMOKING deal on some Velgen wheels, (Thanks [MENTION=11003]Velgen[/MENTION])

Car got 2-" Velgen Wheels, Steeda Springs, a JLT Intake, DARK window tint, Gibson Catback Exhaust, DD LEDs throughout, and was just a nice looking daily driver.

jMtp539.jpg

E0fbYuW.jpg

Well, after driving the car for a few months, it just wasn't what I expected. I missed that 'raw' feeling I got from driving my cobra, and the 15 just wasn't doing it for me. I had to go back, had to get back to what I knew best, and that, was an 03-04 car.

So the search was on, and after about a month of searching I found the one I wanted. 2003 10th Anniversary coupe, black (of course), with a whipple 2.3l making 630whp.

So the wife and I bought one way tickets to Kentucky, got the car, and drove her home. Aesthetically at the moment she is stock, down to the wheels.

How she is now.

6AnLw9S.jpg

Photos courtesy of the wife.

Got some big plans for the car, wanna straighten out some smaller stuff first. Then its on! New job with a local performance shop should help a bit :D

Thanks for looking! I'll update this thread as I progress with the car. Oh yeah, its my daily driver. :headbang:
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
What's up Josh!
I'm a poster on that other Mustang forum,(svtperformance). I thought I recognized that screen name. Awesome Terminator. Nice upgrade to the '15 though. Can't wait to see what you do with your new car! Good luck bro. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Zemedici

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
What's up Josh!
I'm a poster on that other Mustang forum,(svtperformance). I thought I recognized that screen name. Awesome Terminator. Nice upgrade to the '15 though. Can't wait to see what you do with your new car! Good luck bro. :thumbsup:

Thank you buddy! Recognized your avatar. I'll update the thread with pics! :cheers:

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
There is just something about an 03/04 car, nice choice.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Fooled me . Reading along I thought that you was gonna build your own Terminator S550.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
630rwhp must make for a fun ride
Sponsored