• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT: 50th ap wheels/tires

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT Premium
Looking to trade my 50th anniversary appearance pack 19's for something different, must be 19's or 20's and in good condition because mine are perfect! Mine have right under 5k miles on the stock perellis and the wheels are in showroom condition. Come on guys, let's make a deal!! Thanks!!!! -punkin
Sponsored

OP
OP
EVIL-PUNKIN

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Bump

OP
OP
EVIL-PUNKIN

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Up

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Wish I had something to offer. All I have is the stock 18" GT wheels. Really want a set of the 50th wheels.

OP
OP
EVIL-PUNKIN

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I wish you had the 20's or pp wheels and it would be on man! There has to be somebody on here that digs the 50th wheels!! I like them it's just time for a change.

Sponsored

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible

16COEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
EB upgrade wheels with stock perelli all seasons. Less than 2k miles.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EVIL-PUNKIN

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Still looking to get into something different guys, hit me up with some offers!!

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
Can you post pictures? I have a set of black pp wheels and tires that I might trade.

OP
OP
EVIL-PUNKIN

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Here is a pic of the wheels on the car when I had it dyno'd. These wheels are absolutely flawless, just like the left the showroom floor. I apologize about the picture but that's the best I can do at the moment as I've been in bed sick for the past 3 days, well....between the bed and bathroom...
image.jpeg
Sponsored