Sponsored

WTT: 20" Stockers for 18" GT Rims

emmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi all,

I just signed the papers on a new GT. It comes with the 20" wheel package, which I'm not really a fan of. As such, I'm interested in trading someone local or somewhat local for their 18" foundry wheels.

Since the 20s are a $1200 option, I'm thinking something like $500 plus your rims and tires.

I'm in Seattle, WA.

I check the forum frequently, but an email to [email protected] will be the fastest.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ap8823

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
I'm willing to trade if you want to ship?

OP
OP
emmo

emmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Finally took delivery of the car. It is awesome; I pretty much smile nonstop while driving it. That said, I am definitely still looking to trade someone local for their 18" Foundry Rims and tires + $500. Here are pictures of the wheels just to confirm that they are in perfect condition.

If you're local (or somewhat local) and interested, shoot me an email at [email protected].

Thanks!
mustang.jpg
wheel1.jpg
wheel2.jpg
wheel3.jpg
wheel4.jpg

Ap8823

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
I'm in Vegas and will trade! If you want to shop let me know!

OP
OP
emmo

emmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks for the response, Anthony. I will let you know if I don't have any interest locally. The main issue for me with a non-local trade is that I wouldn't have wheels for the car when they're in transit...

Sponsored

OP
OP
emmo

emmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks for the reply, but after living with the 20s for a few weeks, I've decided I'm not really interested in the 18 stock rims. However, if you have the 18" Foundry ones, I would be interested.

Also, I was down in downtown Portland, and scraped one rim on a frickin' old railroad track in the middle of the street that was not fully "buried" in asphalt, so that was pretty frustrating.
Sponsored