• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB: GT PP Brembo front take offs with Rotors

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Looking for a decent used set of GT Brembo front take offs with rotors for my 2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP car.

TIA!
Sponsored

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
I've been looking for a month or so now between used and buying new. this listing with calipers and pads only is 549 with free shipping. Or you could buy new ones from steeda for $710 including tax. It really comes down to if you're okay with the condition of the used ones. Breaking down the price for going new. I'm just hoping to catch a sale from steeda and buy calipers, caliper retainers, and pads

New Brembos from steeda: $710 w/ tax
Caliper Retainers: $40
OE ford rotors: 140 W/ tax
Pads: up to you; $60-200

https://www.steeda.com/ford-oe-fr3z-2b121-e-s550-black-brembo-brake-caliper

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-FORD-...508074?hash=item1aae5d6d2a:g:pRIAAOSwYWBf5hvK

Last edited:

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
I have a set of brembos off my 2015 gt that had 20k on it when it was recked. They come with original rotors that were turned but never ended up installing them on my new gt. Only thing they don't come with is the dust shields and they have the original 20k brake pads still installed. I'm in San Diego BTW

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
RockAuto.com is another option.
Sponsored